Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

150 guests on this page. Does somebody have all the computers in their office pointed here to spy on this thread???:LOL:

Its cold, wet, and miserable outside, plus we've all finished the Sunday supplements. This thread is the best laugh people will get all week. :LOL:

150 guests on this page. Does somebody have all the computers in their office pointed here to spy on this thread???:LOL:

3510b1c6c9a973bcd856dba1b4fdcd54.png
I was not incognito as i was at a tennis match;)

Theres a golden cross forming on the s&p, its all roses from here on in (after the interest rate rise of course).

Curiosity C.V.I have been watching the markets for 17yrs lol(traded for a number of years)I think the puzzle will always intrigue me.

Curiosity C.V.I have been watching the markets for 17yrs lol(traded for a number of years)I think the puzzle will always intrigue me.

Sure, it was the latter bit about recovery, or a bounce.

Just saying, I can see no reason for it to bounce yet. (might do when rate rise gets cancelled) :LOL:

Excellent morning so far. Went L FTSE at 5940 ( Long stop order placed at W/E) added at 5955 and 5962 pre-market.
Closed at 5970, 5988 and 5989.
Done for the day.
After Fri I needed this!

Provided I keep an eye on commodities for FTSE divergence from SPX - I tend to trade FTSE in correlation with SPX from mid-morning due to its slavish tendency to follow. I get a far lower spread from my platform than trading SPX direct in the arvo.