Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My view is ftse heading for 5350 area... in my view price action has all the hallmarks of an important low about to be formed... my view is that the big boys are slowly taking it down as they turn over their position to load up for the next push up.. if I am right you should see repeats of the last few days where we will see buying volume coming in periodically as they load up for the next push..

My view is ftse heading for 5350 area... in my view price action has all the hallmarks of an important low about to be formed... my view is that the big boys are slowly taking it down as they turn over their position to load up for the next push up.. if I am right you should see repeats of the last few days where we will see buying volume coming in periodically as they load up for the next push..

Dear DaddyJohn

If resource stocks are repricing in slower emerging markets growth then the repricing has a long way to go, check the charts of RIO/BLT, BLT bear flag breakdown will fall a long way if 1895 is not regained (getting back inside bear flag)

Dear DaddyJohn

If resource stocks are repricing in slower emerging markets growth then the repricing has a long way to go, check the charts of RIO/BLT, BLT bear flag breakdown will fall a long way if 1895 is not regained (getting back inside bear flag)

PBOC cut the resereve requirement this morning.... market should like this..

PBOC cut the resereve requirement this morning.... market should like this..

Perhaps markets fall into sept/oct and possibly rally only if we get QE3 before then.
Big stocks making 5-7 month lows

US10yr 1.784 yield (7 month lows) this is heading to 1.4% at which point the USA will collapse

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this thread and particular CJ Martin for helping a newbie out. I was lurking on this which opened my world up to Al Brooks. I am also paper trading on Open Ecry which is the best that I have tried so far and I have tried quite a few.

Granted I am only 2 months into my learning curve and in no way ready to trade live yet, but the results so far are very encouraging - that is once I stopped paper trading volatile commodities like Crude Oil and switched to Indices.

Just a quick thanks to everyone involved on this thread.

begeegs - thanks for the compliments. Good luck with your trading on OEC. I think they have a very nice platform to trade futures on. Yes, stay away from Crude. It's a very different beast to the indices. I haven't read Al Brooks's latest book. I hope it is an easier read than the first.

John - how do you see buying volume coming in? Is that from your money flow indicator?

As for what to expect this afternoon, it hasn't retraced even 38%, which is bearish. So maybe a short spike at 2:30pm and then back down again.

My view is almost the complete opposite, ie this area has all been the market top. There are still too many bulls in the market at the current time so they need to be flushed out.
If there's no bailout (or QE) news then we continue down.

Last edited: