Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think we all agree that this is a serious, serious level for the markets.. ES has GOT to hold this level or else we go much lower...

what about 12,750 as big level on dow? over past three months, is this the "q low"

roughly 5495 ftse100

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (7 members and 2 guests)

Crawsthorne, DaddyJohn, Dommo, reksa, riophil, YGEBRAY

I know this is a boast but I'd just like to add that thanks to finally sorting my head out and useful posts on this thread, I have made 100% in a little over 12 months. Not a bad rate for me...
Newbies note: I think that is a very achievable rate...none of this I made 50% a month or 500 pips a week rubbish.
and now to go out and celebrate! :)

I know this is a boast but I'd just like to add that thanks to finally sorting my head out and useful posts on this thread, I have made 100% in a little over 12 months. Not a bad rate for me...
Newbies note: I think that is a very achievable rate...none of this I made 50% a month or 500 pips a week rubbish.
and now to go out and celebrate! :)

this is a great thread, so many good traders. lets hope it lives for ever

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this thread and particular CJ Martin for helping a newbie out. I was lurking on this which opened my world up to Al Brooks. I am also paper trading on Open Ecry which is the best that I have tried so far and I have tried quite a few.

Granted I am only 2 months into my learning curve and in no way ready to trade live yet, but the results so far are very encouraging - that is once I stopped paper trading volatile commodities like Crude Oil and switched to Indices.

Just a quick thanks to everyone involved on this thread.

Morning all... haven't heard rumours.. but thanks for the heads up... am waiting to see what happens of ES gets to 1336..