Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Doesnt look like its going to close any gap - straight down!

Draghi's cute ain't he. Pressure all back on the Fed. No increased pace of QE, markets throw a hissy fit, oil bombing out so no increased inflation prospect anytime soon, opec continue over production to shake out the weaker shale gas producers stateside, markets continue to slide further pretty much eliminating any prospect of Fed rate rise on the 16th. It's all rather looking like the wests lost 2, or more decades. Japan anyone !

Policy makers the world over have screwed up big time !!! :LOL:

Expect some mega drops in the next few days until the Fed bottles it.

interesting !!!! If there was a ton of 700 long stops here to devour, it would be burning through them right now, much faster than it is, especially after that massive consol earlier

Very controlled, no players ?

what the ???

5 minutes before the open and the S&P down 20. This is going to be special.

Draghi's cute ain't he. ... markets continue to slide further pretty much eliminating any prospect of Fed rate rise on the 16th. It's all rather looking like the wests lost 2, or more decades. Japan anyone !

Expect some mega drops in the next few days until the Fed bottles it.

Yellen is made of sterner stuff, she wont bottle it. Rate rise next week. ;)

However I do agree on the Japan scenario. (y)

5 minutes before the open and the S&P down 20. This is going to be special.

I know I'm a bit blinkered but I only focus on De Dax

While it's in these extended moves I get a little reluctant to continue with the current flow bias when stops fail to be burned through with conviction

If you're of the belief this is a shake-out before a possible Santa rally now is the time to be buying cheap CALLs.

If you're of the belief this is a shake-out before a possible Santa rally now is the time to be buying cheap CALLs.

Could be right, after all, this game is simple rinse repeat

now it's time to see if the short stops can be munched, then........yep, long stops to munch........it's feckin' pac man......man !!

I've slipped on some loose shorts.
I'll save the tight ones for later.

Attachments

• baggy shorts.jpg
    baggy shorts.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 118
  • shrshr.jpg
    shrshr.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 187