Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

vf3pc.jpg

There's 2 threads this is directed at imho:

The one I post on (FTSE, DAX discussion etc)
And the one Dentist is on (trading P/F)

Part of me thinks it was directed to me as I said that this morning :LOL: (mind you, I have said countless times when I've made a loss)

But people like you sometimes make me think twice about posting in this forum.

Part of me thinks it was directed to me as I said that this morning :LOL: (mind you, I have said countless times when I've made a loss)

More likely directed at MoFo.

I might be bold here Chronic, but I definitely don't think it's directed at you.

IP is a hit n' run wind up merchant, this whole forum is best taken with a pinch of salt mate. To be fair the photos are funny, & sometimes have a fair point.

I put my 2 pennies worth in when I feel like it, I gave up worrying too much about the politics & the ego mongers ages ago.

Recent issues related to the Fed and the ECB relegated to the background the economic situation in China. Despite the measures taken by the Chinese authorities in recent months, the economy continues to show signs of weakness and it's not already visible which is the magnitude of the slowdown or the extent to which the Beijing government has the situation under control.

How Futures Markets View Rate Hikes
There’s a 79% chance?

Like a sports gambling system, you’ll notice in the months/weeks/days leading up to an FOMC meeting, article after article quoting a probability of the interest rates going up, like the over under of a football game. These articles aren’t actually using the price of the fed funds contract, but the CME FedWatch Tool. At the moment, the tool shows the probability of a December rate hike at 79.1%.

http://mrtopstep.com/how-futures-markets-view-rate-hikes/

;)

Dont worry about it too much, we only have ourselves to answer to. I just put up post to elicit responses about how others are thinking / feeling. I'm not worried if people are keeping score, its a forum for people to talk. I'm very satisfied with the size of my manhood so if someone takes a pop I know its a problem in their life they are trying to push on to someone else.
Keep calm and keep posting!

I might be bold here Chronic, but I definitely don't think it's directed at you.

IP is a hit n' run wind up merchant, this whole forum is best taken with a pinch of salt mate. To be fair the photos are funny, & sometimes have a fair point.

I put my 2 pennies worth in when I feel like it, I gave up worrying too much about the politics & the ego mongers ages ago.

Agreed and keep doing what you are doing Chronic, everyone gets it and then style of trading and who's who gets established and that's it.

It's all tongue and cheek.

I read all three threads as you probably all know.

Only have one idiot on ignore.

Keep it up (y)

Agreed and keep doing what you are doing Chronic, everyone gets it and then style of trading and who's who gets established and that's it.

It's all tongue and cheek.

I read all three threads as you probably all know.

Only have one idiot on ignore.

Keep it up (y)

Same here re all threads Atilla, I don't have a preference or care where people post, there's lots of different threads with some great points.....& just a dash of salt

Anyone think the dow price on the SB market will go up 50 points immediately it stops trading, like it has done every night since I dont know when.

Anyone think the dow price on the SB market will go up 50 points immediately it stops trading, like it has done every night since I dont know when.

Yes and I would add the three blogs are among the best on the site. Tribute to all posters in one way or another (y)

The reaction to Chinese economic data, which point to numerous weaknesses should mark the beginning of today’s session. The economic situation in China not only affects several European companies such as oil prices. Early this week, the fall in the oil price (Brent reached on Monday the lowest price since 2009) has been the main theme of the equity markets. In addition to the negative impact on the oil, mining and industrial sectors, the decline in oil prices affect the perception investors have of the world economy. The fall in crude oil price results in part from weakness in demand, which in turn reflects the economic slowdown in some parts of the globe. Moreover, the descent of the oil has another side effect. Crude oil is the main income of many Middle Eastern states and is the foundation of its social policies, usually quite generous. For example, the cost of extraction in Saudi Arabia is less than 10 USD / barrel but to finance its social programs the oil has to negotiate somewhere between 80 and 90 USD / barrel. With oil trading near the 40 USD / barrel, the Saudi kingdom and other Gulf states had to find other sources of financing. Thus, the sovereign funds of these countries have started to sell the assets held abroad. According to the Financial Times, in the 3rd quarter, Arab sovereign funds made at least 19 000 M.USD in redemptions of assets. The real amount is higher to the extent that many investment funds are not required to disclose the transaction of SWFs. According to the Financial Times, in 2015, Saudi Arabia has sold 70,000 M.USD in assets from their fund that manages 670 000 M.USD. In conclusion, if the weakness of oil persists, the equity markets will have to continue to absorb this selling pressure.

Thanks to psaTrading I learnt something today. (y)

You should be learning every day in this job.