Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• luck.jpg
    luck.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 76
Dow 280 point move in 90 minutes from 2pm.

Just waiting for it to go back 140 points - nearly there.

I see the FTSE is doing the "Grand Duke of York" routine yet again aka rinse and repeat.
I tend to get rinsed daily (according to my bias for the day) and then make up the following day...how long can this go on for!!??

yep volatility off the scale, even the ftse is going like the clappers - is there any volume?

I tell you mate, sometimes my eyeballs hurt from being too aware of her little one-two's in those conditions. There was alot of trickery earlier around just before 3pm onwards.

Then by the time an obvious move comes I'm done in, now what did I do with those nurofen :lol

anyway manana manana

Perfectly functioning markets. :whistling

I'm guessing there is a split between people who think there will / wont be an interest rate rise next week and this is the pre positioning for it.

Tomorrow I'm definitely off the markets, my 13 hour flight to Singapore tonight O-M-G pain :confused:

Someone please go "all in" for me :devilish:

I will wait till dow falls a few hundred points more then short all in for you ;)
You'll be broke before the plane lands. ;)

Tomorrow I'm definitely off the markets, my 13 hour flight to Singapore tonight O-M-G pain :confused:

13 hours in a confined space with these ladies. What, with my reputation?

Try not to get arrested. :)

Attachments

• sqgirls.jpg
    sqgirls.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 78
  • wwmr.jpg
    wwmr.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 66
13 hours in a confined space with these ladies. What, with my reputation?

Try not to get arrested. :)

Who said Singapore airlines? depending on his level of profit it might be on Biman via Dhaka (I recommend this for the experience alone for after dinner conversation).