Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Or how about we introduce Greek style tax here. HMRC tell me how much I need to pay, and then I promptly ignore it :)

Or how about we introduce Greek style tax here. HMRC tell me how much I need to pay, and then I promptly ignore it :)

No need, just forward the bill to my sweet auntie Merkel she's an Angel and she has the keys to the ECB in her draws.

Tell her I sent you she'll let you in there no problemo...

Well I'm sure you chaps know what your talking about, how do you relate it to the markets?

I'm feeling positive which is rare as I'm a big grizzly black bear...

Too early to say but from the runes on my table, Euro is holding 1.10 after a small dip to 1.09.

DAX fallout not as bad and bouncing off 11700. Almost 11800 already.

SPX recovering.

Dollar index has fallen somewhat from last week.

Asian markets don't care much after massive falls earlier.

Oil down due to Iran deal.

My take is based on what analysts said Grexit doesn't seem to be causing waves just yet. More ripples I'd say.

We'll need to wait to see what comes out of discussions next few days.

That's my tuppance worth. (y)

Off to :sleep:

The Nikkei fell over 400 popints >2% and the S&P promptly rose 20 handles in the last hour. :rolleyes:

The voting yesterday generates great uncertainty. All this uncertainty may generate some nervousness in financial markets, because uncertainty is the worst enemy of investors. The next key date will be July 20, when Greece will have to repay 3500 M. € to the ECB. If this reimbursement is not hypothetically performed, most likely it will be decreed a failure of Greece.

S&P almost positive for the day.
I mean its not like it was at 2043 when the futures opened. Squeeeeeeze.

And there it is S&P +ve.
That must be all the shorts right royally screwed, must be time to go down now.