Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is how you can tell there is no Euro PPT.

Attachments

• Dx.png
    Dx.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 117
  • dw.png
    dw.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 111
I could be nit picking but no new low on the Dow/Sp today so I'm thinking limited upside but I admit I've lost he plot for now :)

Still bearish / ish :(

fwiw - The rumour is uncle Sam and IMF maybe preparing to help Greece out with a loan. :idea:

Good morning Dax.
Up 200 and down 200 during the overnight closed period.
Its certainly not a dull summer this year. :)

Heres a good article about China (and the US)
http://www.mrtopstep.com/chinese-st...f-of-companies-halted-pent-up-demand-to-sell/

China
"Companies that purposely halted their shares because they used those shares as loan collateral are in serious trouble."....

...Stupid is as Stupid Does
Using inflated share prices as collateral is about as dumb as you can get, but corporations make inane decisions all the time. Here’s two examples:
1. GM loaded its pension fund with GM shares to support its share price right before the value of those shares went to zero.
2. US corporations are currently borrowing money to buy back their shares at absurd prices....

...Some never learn. Alternatively, they have unfounded faith the Fed will always come to their rescue no matter what idiotic things they do.
As I have pointed out, the Fed is not in control. Rather, unfounded belief the Fed is in control, is what keeps things afloat.
If the Fed was truly in control, there would not have been a dot-com collapse in 2000, a housing crash in 2007, and another bubble ready to pop right now...

Happy days.:)

Dax down and up in a 100 point range after the 200 point rise and fall overnight.
Dow was dow 250 points from the close.

In other news the FTSE move 20 points, a lloyds spokesman apologised for a 'Fat finger' error and the trader concerned has been sacked. 3 people were taken to hospital with light headedness and a suspected heart attack after the shock move. ;)

Good morning Dax.
Up 200 and down 200 during the overnight closed period.
Its certainly not a dull summer this year. :)

Dax down and up in a 100 point range after the 200 point rise and fall overnight.
Dow was dow 250 points from the close.

In other news the FTSE move 20 points, a lloyds spokesman apologised for a 'Fat finger' error and the trader concerned has been sacked. 3 people were taken to hospital with light headedness and a suspected heart attack after the shock move. ;)
good info re overnight moves-its wise to never have open positions overnight.i used to hold overnighters with stops.
hey lay off my safe ftse................;)

Dow opens in 4 hours, currently down 180 points. Thats 45 points an hour, a pretty good hit rate.
I'm long 595.