Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I would imagine the steeper and faster the falls the more reason to buy them.
The more turmoil in the markets the better the chance that a new deal/compromise will be found quickly. When the rest of the EU suffer they will look after their own.

Should be a fun day/week regardless.

GL all

I would imagine the steeper and faster the falls the more reason to buy them.
The more turmoil in the markets the better the chance that a new deal/compromise will be found quickly. When the rest of the EU suffer they will look after their own.

Should be a fun day/week regardless.

GL all

""I would highlight that equity market valuations at this point generally are quite high," Yellen said. "There are potential dangers there.""

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/06/us-usa-fed-yellen-idUSKBN0NR1JI20150506

^ My horizon is like the thread title, is that of a scalper. In the scenario I envisaged I would be looking for violent bounces over a day.
Long term or other term valuations are irrelevant to short term trading. I am thinking ok can this bounce and how much or can it fall and how much. I couldn't care less about fundamentals.

Well at the moment that's right, but I don't only use S/B and I am sure even the S/B have to tighten or they may as well go home. Currency spreads have been all fine this morning and overnight.

Anyway it will be a fun morning and hopefully week ahead.

GL

^ My horizon is like the thread title, is that of a scalper. In the scenario I envisaged I would be looking for violent bounces over a day.
Long term or other term valuations are irrelevant to short term trading. I am thinking ok can this bounce and how much or can it fall and how much. I couldn't care less about fundamentals.

"Originally Posted by NickBk View Post
I would imagine the steeper and faster the falls the more reason to buy them. "

why?

"Originally Posted by NickBk View Post
I would imagine the steeper and faster the falls the more reason to buy them. "

why?

How about reading all I wrote and quote that too?

"I would imagine the steeper and faster the falls the more reason to buy them.
The more turmoil in the markets the better the chance that a new deal/compromise will be found quickly. When the rest of the EU suffer they will look after their own."

Wow forums can be so asinine!

Plenty of scalping opportunities in the first 3 minutes of futures trading with narrow spreads.