Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Last time the ftse and dax went racing up to catch the dow.
I dont think thats a good plan today..
thats the beauty of the markets.you see patterns but they are never certain so thats why the old stops help.dow plus 20 fts -37-sod the dax lol

As I said in the other thread. What the hell is going on?

I think S&P 2100 is firm and smart money is coming in for the next leg up, while retail are running for the Grexit hills.

Going up over the next 3 months with lots of chop on the way.

I think S&P 2100 is firm and smart money is coming in for the next leg up, while retail are running for the Grexit hills.

Going up over the next 3 months with lots of chop on the way.

That will be the last leg up before the crash :whistling

Investor fears does not relate to the relevance of Greece itself but with the impact of a hypothetical failure could have on financial markets. This scenario would be a negative factor in the global environment, characterized by the slowdown of the Chinese economy and the contraction of many emerging economies. Thus, the dependence of the US economy from domestic factors would increase.

Now, creditors expect Greece to present a new plan so that the technicians from both sides can discuss it until Saturday lunch time, when it will be held the Eurogroup meeting. Chancellor Angela Merkel was adamant in saying that an agreement should be reached by Sunday before the opening of financial markets on Monday.