Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Haha - you wuld have been stupid to have a long position over the weekend - the way these Greeks have been going on

They must be discounting the ELA funding being turned off.

Time to get used to an EU without Greece - not really the end of the world is it?

They must be discounting the ELA funding being turned off.

Time to get used to an EU without Greece - not really the end of the world is it?

IMO no. But i think it's more the precedent it sets. Imagine if Greece actually does better outside the Euro (highly unlikely) that would get Ireland, Portugal etc to start scratching their heads.

Please pump more money into the Eurozone Draghi :LOL:

^ good stuff, me too :)

I'm away pretty much all of July, seems I'm going to miss some super volatile interesting times!

Regardless I have already queued up some small-sized [far-quarter] dax positions down to 10000 :)

Last edited:
Pity FTSE stocks don't ever rise ;)

But me too, this weeks buy will be centrica.

I dont think anyone would know if the FTSE rises or not, no one trades that old dog anymore. :LOL:

Today shows why you never hold positions over the weekend and should even think twice about overnights.

I dont think anyone would know if the FTSE rises or not, no one trades that old dog anymore. :LOL:

Today shows why you never hold positions over the weekend and should even think twice about overnights.

Someone else might say the opposite on days with a +2% gap up.

I'm just hoping for a nice 50% pullback on the DOW so I can pick up some bargains.

I'm ready.

Attachments

• popcorn.jpg
    popcorn.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 91