Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dust off your "DOW 13300" caps guys, wonder how dax is doing, dax got a 33point 15 min candle?

open interest on IG Index for DOW is 80% short positions !!!! a lot of screaming traders right now...

dow hitting 13300 will be triple hit on that level, which means if we cross it we go to 13,900

No offence to anyone who trades it but, this has to be one of the most difficult markets, in the world, to trade.

If you want to get involved in equity indices, why not choose the Dax, Dow, S&P or, Russell2K? All of these will generate more momentum trades, in a day, than the FTSE will in a typical week.

dow hitting 13300 will be triple hit on that level, which means if we cross it we go to 13,900

Whats the logic SD? my target figure is based on 89% retracement... could go higher I know , but would like to know how you get 13900..cheers

No offence to anyone who trades it but, this has to be one of the most difficult markets, in the world, to trade.

If you want to get involved in equity indices, why not choose the Dax, Dow, S&P or, Russell2K? All of these will generate more momentum trades, in a day, than the FTSE will in a typical week.

I agree -- I moved away from FTSE to DAX and have never looked back -- so many more opportunities

Whats the logic SD? my target figure is based on 89% retracement... could go higher I know , but would like to know how you get 13900..cheers

I merely measure the drop in the market after it first hit 13297, and add it to the 13297 level

Wow typing the answer made me realise, is the 13,297 a neckline on a massive inverse head and shoulders?

am done for the day guys.. might catch up tomorrow.. bought BP earlier thi smorning - so might just let that run for a while - you never know ...