Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

No offence to anyone who trades it but, this has to be one of the most difficult markets, in the world, to trade.

If you want to get involved in equity indices, why not choose the Dax, Dow, S&P or, Russell2K? All of these will generate more momentum trades, in a day, than the FTSE will in a typical week.

hi alan5616, i didn't realise this market was more difficult than the others ...how is it more difficult?

hi alan5616, i didn't realise this market was more difficult than the others ...how is it more difficult?

Dick..I think it is horses for courses... My view is that ftse is great for range traders.. Some pros I know love trading ranges..so they like the ftse... But if you like momentum and movement ,,then you have to trade DAX.. DOW..Russell..

I used to find maybe 2 or 3 good setups per day on ftse... On Dax I see many, many more per day.. Makes for a more relaxing day.

I have some catching up to do. I thought this thread had died.

Good to see some of the regulars back in force.

It almost did not make it, I tried to fill the shoes of the previous bloggers but i could not, but some of them have returned.

Dick..I think it is horses for courses... My view is that ftse is great for range traders.. Some pros I know love trading ranges..so they like the ftse... But if you like momentum and movement ,,then you have to trade DAX.. DOW..Russell..

I used to find maybe 2 or 3 good setups per day on ftse... On Dax I see many, many more per day.. Makes for a more relaxing day.

well it looks similar to me

Attachments

• spuk.gif
    spuk.gif
    78.7 KB · Views: 116
It almost did not make it, I tried to fill the shoes of the previous bloggers but i could not, but some of them have returned.

SD you did a great job.. It's all about attitude and I was getting a bit fed up of some entrants approach.. But you have kept a nice balance .... Well done

Welcome back Reska.... We just need DC now and Martin ..... The gang returns ,,plus a very capable SD