Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Welcome back Reska.... We just need DC now and Martin ..... The gang returns ,,plus a very capable SD

Yes that would be good, Martin is working full time at the moment but I am sure he will be back.

You not hunted DC down yet? He must have got bored with us asking questions about his approach.

I could do with some of his long term targets atm.

Yes that would be good, Martin is working full time at the moment but I am sure he will be back.

You not hunted DC down yet? He must have got bored with us asking questions about his approach.

I could do with some of his long term targets atm.

"You not hunted DC down yet" what was DC full t2w handle

BP/RDSA both down more than 1.6% strong dollar hurting resource stocks and FTSE

thanks for giving me DC200's handle will trawl old post to gain knowledge

closed my BP trade .. small win.. but under my rules of never let a winner turn into a loser , I had to close it ..

Still keeping an eye on things. Haven't been able to sort out internet access on the building site. Don't want to change to BT but might have to to get access.

Good to see the thread still going. Thanks to all for persevering. Interesting to see the comments about the FTSE being harder to trade than others. The dax is more volatile, but I didn't think the ES was any better than the FTSE.

8 FTSE trades this morning +27 pts.

I was short ftse100 @5813 20mins before dow closed yesterday, and this morning i closed it thinking the weakish gbpusd would support it and it would not fall, then the gbpusd strengthened and the ftse100 falls

Where now back where we was grinding yesterday, no surprise.

Had a pretty decent day. Now thinking about changing my bias to long.

However we have just broken out the bottom of the channel. Any thoughts?

below this .. I can see DAX heading for 6300... it's like I said the other day.. DOW had not hit its target before this recent decline.. now it has (last night) then it looks like we get another retrace before another push up..

nice trade last night SD.. selling the close.. wish I had done the same.. but was quite happy to take the profits from my long position going into ISM

below this .. I can see DAX heading for 6300... it's like I said the other day.. DOW had not hit its target before this recent decline.. now it has (last night) then it looks like we get another retrace before another push up..

nice trade last night SD.. selling the close.. wish I had done the same.. but was quite happy to take the profits from my long position going into ISM

I sold the ftse at 5813.3 but i closed this morning after seeing the weak dollar, closed around b/e, I second guessed myself. I had also placed many sell orders above 5813 at 2 pt intervals hoping to build the short position if ftse spiked higher.

The strange thing is that both FTSE/Dow are very strong technically and should give us modest up closes, the extreme weakness in bp/rdsa is overcoming its strenght

just bought DAX at 6667 cash ... tempted to hold this.. but knowingme I will just take the profit soon .. ha ha no patience..