Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I made no claims, I just pointed out that your trade where you were padding your pockets was impossible and only then you had a rememory of the memory, are you Brian Williams and did you misremember.

Other than that you did all your own advertising and judging by the number of personal messages I have got laughing that you got found out I am not alone in my assertion. Now run downstairs as mum has your beans on toast ready, good boy.

I made no claims, I just pointed out that your trade where you were padding your pockets was impossible and only then you had a rememory of the memory, are you Brian Williams and did you misremember.

Other than that you did all your own advertising and judging by the number of personal messages I have got laughing that you got found out I am not alone in my assertion. Now run downstairs as mum has your beans on toast ready, good boy.

I don't really care what you and your friends thinks about me and what you are laughing about...

Your written English is so poor, I don't understand half your posts. If you wish to see an update on my PnL it's attached. So I've now shared with you this week's results, as well as answering all your questions. All I've had in response are childish comments from someone who clearly has a bruised ego.

You're coming across as incredibly puerile, and frankly I'm rapidly losing patience. As tar wisely said above, life really is too short. I'm done here.

ok, you still on the same track... posting number of winning trades from 1 hr trading doesn't prove anything....

You mean because people don't bow down in thanks for you coming along to slag people off?

The joy of this thread is that it has always been more or less free of all this sort of crap.

Jessi has been pretty open with his posting and interesting to boot. It matters not whether people agree with his methods (particularly the drawdown risks) nor whether any result he reports is spot on accurate. Anyone who has been following his charts/trades with even half an eye can see where he has been coming from and what he attempts to do. More than can be said for most of the bluddy critics.

Now if it turns out that he is here trying to sell something then I'll be the first to want a proper audit of his trading, his results and his claims. Otherwise I just enjoy reading about what he comes up with and accept that he seems to do ok, albeit that trading like that is not to my taste.

Well concluded Jon.

This is a public forum... people can say anything but its up to the reader to believe/agree or not.

People come here take useful stuff and leave rubbish behind.....

Attachments

• notlong.png
    notlong.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 80
:clap::clap:
You mean because people don't bow down in thanks for you coming along to slag people off?

The joy of this thread is that it has always been more or less free of all this sort of crap.

Jessi has been pretty open with his posting and interesting to boot. It matters not whether people agree with his methods (particularly the drawdown risks) nor whether any result he reports is spot on accurate. Anyone who has been following his charts/trades with even half an eye can see where he has been coming from and what he attempts to do. More than can be said for most of the bluddy critics.

Now if it turns out that he is here trying to sell something then I'll be the first to want a proper audit of his trading, his results and his claims. Otherwise I just enjoy reading about what he comes up with and accept that he seems to do ok, albeit that trading like that is not to my taste.

how is this for a signal service:

Ultimate Fx Signals @ultimatefxsigs · 5m 5 minutes ago

Closed Sell AUDNZD 1.03234 for -207.2 pips, total for today -10652.6 pips