Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I did, but the insults came not from me, but guess you didn't want to read properly.
Nor did I turn 30quid to 20k in 25 days either so I am outa here.

Shame sonic wouldn't take his own advice point out you didn't like my pointing out and shut up, no?

One might make the simple observation that the last time there was such a race to the bottom on rates, the next event was the 2007/08 credit crisis, and that looks to be the inevitable consequence of this action replay, except the villain of this piece will be activist' central banks, instead of 'reckless' private sector banks. Eminently the other theme will continue to be how far can the EUR sink, and a) is there a point at which the ECB voices concern about the pace of the fall (rather than the level), and b) would some seemingly elusive, more durable resolution of Greece's woes, which seem currently more likely to end in accidental Grexit, put the brakes on the EUR's slide?
from Marc ostawld

One might make the simple observation that the last time there was such a race to the bottom on rates, the next event was the 2007/08 credit crisis, and that looks to be the inevitable consequence of this action replay, ...

You might want to start investing in Gold to ride out the tsunami of inflation (or 15% interest rates) that will inevitably follow all this loose money policy.

Well its not that i did not accept my mistake and said i was wrong...

I now agree with Jeff and convinced that some one on this thread has multiple account and did that deliberately.

the pms i received since yesterday and action on this thread since morning also confirms that...

I like challenges...and to all who sent me pm for support.... thank...

I accept the challenge and lets do it.....

The way my mistake was pointed out looked like i was deliberately posting wrong figures and trying to fool people... otherwise all ok :LOL:

waiting support to close my account. (or tell me where)
I also had 5 seperate pm's all saying well done jessi is fos and glad someone pointed it out, must be due to the relaxed easy going people here.
I never had any other accounts here but that makes me believe you been fighting/telling porkies before and had some dissenters.
If porkies is your thing go ahead I doubt anyone cares and I won't bother reading.

The way my mistake was pointed out looked like i was deliberately posting wrong figures and trying to fool people... otherwise all ok :LOL:

The way you put so much personal anecdotes behind the mistake was what drew my attention to the obvious 'mistake'. lol

he posted lots of good calls before our very eyes in real time.
That's why most people respect his trading abilities.

Without his posts, it's mainly just hindsight analysis, nebulous calls where you sit on the fence ''could go up or down'' (and then they come back to claim a great 'call' :), or just statements (whch *could* be shopped. Hopefully not)

Anyone, let's move on

relax and think of spanish89.
Looking like the Dax might bail him out in fact. He's one lucky kid! :)

Attachments

• delme.jpg
    delme.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 140
Simpliest thing to do IMHO, if someone *****s you off, just put them on your blacklist and you never have to read their posts again. Just my 2 penneth.

I like this thread, I ofter came here especially when I have a break from trading and I am looking around, mostly I am interested in viewing your charts with reasons....it gives me a different perspective...

Please keep it up and do not get stuck in BS.

Morning Guys

tanka 22 has come over to my Fx thread now - so I can have fun with him now ;-)

Good Trading to you all

Regards

F