Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Ah just found it. 400 point stop loss....

Trader Jessica @Big_Bum_Babe · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
@Big_Bum_Babe
-------------------------------------------------
I have added my 2nd (and final batch of sells into Dax @ 11,800.

So am now short £40pp @ 11,638.

Stoploss set @ 12,027.
----------------------------------------------

Whats the R/R on that then. :eek:

Attachments

• tem1.jpg
    tem1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 152
  • sulk2.jpg
    sulk2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 140
The Dax went up in a straight line from midnight to 7am (when the early dax futures open). Then a 70 point drop.
Just the MM's messing with your money.
More upside today.

Attachments

• fix.png
    fix.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 87
Dont get suckered in to buying that lame duck known as FTSE.

Attachments

• no.png
    no.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 69
Well it looks like Wtanka22.....killed the thread single handedly........always the same 5hite.....have fun kids.......i'm off again, hopefully next time i visit it will be different..................:LOL:

its an awful shame if jessi has been chased off the forum, hes been a valuable presence on here, i hope the thread doesn't go quiet now

its an awful shame if jessi has been chased off the forum, hes been a valuable presence on here, i hope the thread doesn't go quiet now

There's a big difference between mentioning that someone was wrong in a post and calling them an out and out lier.

This thread had existed without that up until yesterday.

Take care, Shane.

There's a big difference between mentioning that someone was wrong in a post and calling them an out and out lier.

This thread had existed without that up until yesterday.

Take care, Shane.

all that jessie had done until yesterday was post his graphs and trade.
Guessing tenka is somebody closer to home who got his nose put out of joint recently

Like others here said, not much point participating.
I mentioned a trade that was impossible, if he had not come with the faux padding out of his pocket etc, which made it not a real mistake, as no one could mistake a 40 point loser for 10 point winner, unless its .05p a point from your mums spare bedroom.
So lay off me it was only after that he got 'found' out then he started the histrionics here. I state last time no trader could make that mistake.
Chased off lol, don't write crap and people won't comment. No one called out people who had losing trades, that happens, it's just the porkies are a waste of all our time, no?

now to delete this account.
4 years reading 2 days participating and get attacked for mentioning fake trades.

All who keep a regular eye on this & other threads know Jessi is a genuine person, it went from a good point made by someone to a bit of mauling tbh