Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ive been on some horribly unfriendly business forums, t2w in by far THE friendliest forum ive EVER been on, its like i love being on here just for the good vibes and comradery alone - never mind the fact we're all making money together.

lets not see the worst tanka, but help each other up - you've picked a fight with a regular and a mod in just one morning. we're all in this game together

jessi, take off that disclaimer, you dont owe anyone anything. it'd be a shame if you felt the need to put that up just because you have some trolls on your case

ive been on some horribly unfriendly business forums, t2w in by far THE friendliest forum ive EVER been on, its like i love being on here just for the good vibes and comradery alone - never mind the fact we're all making money together.

lets not see the worst tanka, but help each other up - you've picked a fight with a regular and a mod in just one morning. we're all in this game together

Yes, shame it all went from construction to destruction

Thanks myattitude

We know we are not perfect... just trying to learn from each others experience....

lets not see the worst tanka said:
How is pointing out that a trade a guy posted about and had bulging in his pocket was not possible, is that picking a fight?

I would be a believer but I do struggle when almost (it seems) all people tend to know if they bought or sold at a difference of 50 points and know if they were up or down at the end of a trade.

Look I get it. Let's not be too accurate and say what we want and if we question a super trader then we get castigated and feel like why bother.

For me, if I participate then I have to point out the glaring inconsistencies. Better to go back lurking and assume most is b/s instead of getting involved and filtering out the long noses myself.

How is pointing out that a trade a guy posted about and had bulging in his pocket was not possible, is that picking a fight?

I would be a believer but I do struggle when almost (it seems) all people tend to know if they bought or sold at a difference of 50 points and know if they were up or down at the end of a trade.

Look I get it. Let's not be too accurate and say what we want and if we question a super trader then we get castigated and feel like why bother.

For me, if I participate then I have to point out the glaring inconsistencies. Better to go back lurking and assume most is b/s instead of getting involved and filtering out the long noses myself.

Not at all... and look what I posted below... the thing is I do not and did not have had intention to post wrong figure otherwise I would not have posted my correct positions in chart.... that was purely mistake.... and you know how difficult it is to trade and post with minimum time slippage so that people know it in near real time.

The problem came after few post came up with derogatory personal remark intentionally rather then remark on trading method....or on Charts...

there is nothing wrong in commenting on charts... its actually good for me and everyone here... support, resistance and trendlines could be wrong... or may be weak...

I just trade what chart says... that can fail or win, there is no guarantee to success in any chart setups...

ok last post EVER.
Never posted anything personal, other than your poor memory.
Your last comment.... oh fk it why bother at all.

Attachments

• DAX_11MARV2.jpg
    DAX_11MARV2.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 69
Changing pattern... I think I would avoid DAX now... becoming choppy on top

Attachments

• DAX_11MARV3.jpg
    DAX_11MARV3.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 79

Life is short don't waste it on forums , ask me about it ...