Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well im long on dax because its broken past this res on 4 hr
4e03004080d9bb3f31b5187ed9fab32c.png

ive already moved my stop to b/e

but im down today on the whole though. too many fake breaks and too trigger happy...

well im long on dax because its broken past this res on 4 hr

ive already moved my stop to b/e

but im down today on the whole though. too many fake breaks and too trigger happy...

important thing to remember, you have to wait until 4 PM to confirm if it has broken or not ...

it's witching hour for the multitude of contradictory positions and we can say,
'cor blimey guv your a bloody genius, you have a large bulge in your pocket again'

Ok that's it or my nose will end up longer than.... last post guv I swear!

Its not a dk measuring contest, I just have a life outside my mums attic bedroom and if I see bs I am probably going to mention it.
I never said my trades are better or worse, nor did I turn 30 quid to 20 grand in 4 weeks so I will never reach the dizzy heights, just be a bit more inventive with the porkies and we can all have some fun, don't spoil it all at the beginning and try and keep a straight face.

Moderator ban me please!

Its not a dk measuring contest, I just have a life outside my mums attic bedroom and if I see bs I am probably going to mention it.
I never said my trades are better or worse, nor did I turn 30 quid to 20 grand in 4 weeks so I will never reach the dizzy heights, just be a bit more inventive with the porkies and we can all have some fun, don't spoil it all at the beginning and try and keep a straight face.

Moderator ban me please!

But you have a huge problem if someone say that .....:LOL:

"£100 is plenty my friend, at one points of time I blown my account and was left with only £30 . I was able to turn £30 into £20,000 in 25 days....

You need very high concentration, be focused on method rather than money ....."

Your right Jessi I am wrong again it was only 25 days, probably 50k in a full month. wp gg

get your DEMO account shorted.... if you are claiming to be professional... post your continuous statement for last 1 week... forget the month... that will tell the whole story.....

"£100 is plenty my friend, at one points of time I blown my account and was left with only £30 . I was able to turn £30 into £20,000 in 25 days....

You need very high concentration, be focused on method rather than money ....."

Your right Jessi I am wrong again it was only 25 days, probably 50k in a full month. wp gg

20K in 25day <> (is not equal) 50K in 30 days... I guess you are your friend knows math better than me....

This is not a fixed income business..

Today you've discovered (and I've been reminded) why so many good people stop posting or leave this site. :)

You mean because people don't bow down in thanks for you coming along to slag people off?

The joy of this thread is that it has always been more or less free of all this sort of crap.

Jessi has been pretty open with his posting and interesting to boot. It matters not whether people agree with his methods (particularly the drawdown risks) nor whether any result he reports is spot on accurate. Anyone who has been following his charts/trades with even half an eye can see where he has been coming from and what he attempts to do. More than can be said for most of the bluddy critics.

Now if it turns out that he is here trying to sell something then I'll be the first to want a proper audit of his trading, his results and his claims. Otherwise I just enjoy reading about what he comes up with and accept that he seems to do ok, albeit that trading like that is not to my taste.