Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

You quite clearly are, when you got called falsifying your results.

I've been trading long enough. I've contributed to t2w long enough. I trade professionally.

Here's my last few trades... :rolleyes:

that's also seems to be cut-out .. better part of trade statement.. you are showing only 5 PM till 6 PM... where you have profit in DEMO account.....

You quite clearly are, when you got called falsifying your results.

I've been trading long enough. I've contributed to t2w long enough. I trade professionally.

Here's my last few trades... :rolleyes:

9th MARCH 1:16 PM and then 10th MAR 17:12 PM... you make well above 25 trades in about 1 hour and you still have time to go around the thread and mess with people..... hats off to you Mr. Professional

Oh dear... you really are upset aren't you?

Here's the platform. If you have any familiarity with this broker, you will see it differs noticeably from demo.

why trade status, trade type are painted with white? and why overall PnL at the top is hidden?

why you are just showing few winning trades in DEMO account?

1 trade Mon (cable), 3 yesterday (NQ) - late in day as it had fallen continuously from the open and I was buying.

No, you can't read the statement properly. It's 3 trades, with multiple scale-ins. there are good reasons for scale-in/out that I won't bore everyone with here.

Can I go kill myself now?
yes

1 trade Mon (cable), 3 yesterday (NQ) - late in day as it had fallen continuously from the open and I was buying.

No, you can't read the statement properly. It's 3 trades, with multiple scale-ins. there are good reasons for scale-in/out that I won't bore everyone with here.

Can I go kill myself now?

You Professionals buy in the down trend and stop me (armature trader) from selling DAX....:eek:

I blank out trade status, type, price on virtually all my statements (see my posting history) - I don't want people to see all of my trade strategy thanks. PnL is always blank when no trades are active - don't you know this?

The platform order history is a page showing this week.

Can we please stop boring the rest of the forum now?

wait... you haven't proved that its NOT a DEMO account... trade status will say that...

You trade only 1 hr every day that is 5PM to 6 PM, understood why your DEMO statement showing only profits...

As the first screen shot clearly shows, I trade outside of those times also.

well why show only 10 MAR 5PM - 6 PM?

What does that one hour proves... just lucky that one 1 hour and you in profit.

1 hour can't prove consistency and credibility....

@Jessi_trader & @DowJones

jesus guys, give it a rest?

Well , I don't really like this... they tried to mess with me on the other thread... I ignored and left that tread... but they followed me here in this thread....

I normally don't post anything other than charts and trade ideas... and don't go to any other thread.... its a bit of distraction with these negative mentality characters...

They don't do anything themselves but always make fuss everywhere...

I normally login every morning and continue my usual chart posting... did not do anything to you and your friends...

you guys teamed up and started messing here and liking each others posts :LOL:

why all the hatred at jessie at the minute why dont you stick around tanka22 and make some live calls yourself. I am curious why after all this time you have come out of the woodwork

We love Jessie support group:D

Attachments

• jessie.jpg
    jessie.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 328