Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well who is upset :eek:

And What mistake... I don't know how long you have been trading... in TA setups could fail...bearish pattern could change in bullish pattern....

There are people here .... don't contribute anything constructive... and make fuss all over the forums and threads.....

Your mistake was not in being wrong, we all are guilty of that.
Your mistake was your claim of an 80 point profit that did not exist anywhere.
Also how are you on the one hand sure of your profit in the pocket, when in fact it was a loss?
I was naive to point out that the trade you said you had was not possible.
I also confessed to lurking and reading here and not contributing and look what changing that did for me!
I could go on but realise it is futile and I am an idiot for even writing this response, AGAIN.

There are people here .... don't contribute anything constructive... and make fuss all over the forums and threads.....
keep doing what you're doing and don't get drawn into an online argument, lol.

it's cool to watch you consistently beat the market with realtime calls as oposed to the usual stuff of ''I went short earlier and made 5k etc'' that anyone can claim.

Carry on, mate

Heres a live call. Don Poli and Sprinter Sacre double at Cheltenham today. Some bookies offering up to 16/1

why all the hatred at jessie at the minute why dont you stick around tanka22 and make some live calls yourself. I am curious why after all this time you have come out of the woodwork

Is showing someone had a spurious winning trade hatred?

I have also never turned 30 quid into 20 grand in a month.

Hi mate. Bored this morning - that's why I'm on here ;)

Me too. Sun streaming in the window and cat in the middle of the carpet basking in said sunshine.:D
I am Listening to "Dire Straits" "Money for nothin' "
:):clap:

Last edited:
Also how are you on the one hand sure of your profit in the pocket, when in fact it was a loss?
I also confessed to lurking and reading here and not contributing and look what changing that did for me!
I could go on but realise it is futile and I am an idiot for even writing this response, AGAIN.

No one is perfect.

see some of the recent post and you know the character :

F,
You could have just written:

"Hi DJ
I know and you are correct - its so easy to confirm and prove..."

and stopped there. Not because I'm correct, but because - as you yourself say - it's easy to prove.

Regarding the rest of your email, I have nothing against MM (who seems nice enough) but with due respect those returns are meaningless. Firstly it's demo, and secondly, no one is going to post such high % returns on a live account without blowing up.

So from my point of view there's zero proof there.

Anyway, thanks for the New Year's wishes & good luck to you all in 2015.

F,
You're quoting me out of context there. I've also said before that anyone wanting to call themselves an expert should post some trade evidence. If you're willing to post a few day's PnL through the course of the day, you could settle this matter once and for all.
DJ

What's the point? Looks like she/he can't answer the basic questions I posed, and the institutional background is a sham. Still amazes me why people waste so much time doing stuff like this.

You quite clearly are, when you got called falsifying your results.

I've been trading long enough. I've contributed to t2w long enough. I trade professionally.

Here's my last few trades... :rolleyes:

If you trade professionally then why care about some one trading un-professionally...??????????

Oh dear, more arguements and debates, just as well I rarely post anymore, would have thought by now, people would have learnt to take what they see and read on a public forum with a pinch of salt.

What works for one may not for another etc, best just do your own thing and leave the forums alone IMHO

I guess the real pain these people are feeling when I posted I turned a small cap into 20K... and they just followed me looking everywhere...

Damn... if you don't trust then all you need to do is ignore....

You got to understand one thing by common sense that if some one is willing to post AND posting charts with Trade Price, Stops are clearly indicated on chart, and then if that person posting wrong realized profit /loss then its an error...

Unfortunately it's one where I can't change my losses into profits like some people here. But you keep doing what you're doing... :rolleyes:

And on that note I'm done here. Good luck all.

And you keep posting print of your DEMO account.... and if DEMO account burst then open new one.... BUT don't print when you are in loss....:LOL: