Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

^^ ffsear what you quoted was to mention that people seem to quote facts and then can get them wrong. I know every position and would not make a mistake of 50 points on my trade and more importantly I might know if I was up or down, tunnel or not.

Better ride the DAX train baby!

Ftse is down 250 points in 3 days and is struggling to recover 20 points. :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to short something thats the one!

Its going to 12000, we all know that. But there will be shorting opportunities along the way where a good trader can make money. Yesterday was a prime example.

Exactly right, this is a classic trap right here, who is buying this right at this minute (if they are not already in a position) ??

This is a great opportunity to capture both sides if we pick our spots

?........It's going to 12000, we all know that."........

Oh, do we? Not a lot of point day trading it then - just sold the house and furniture and lumped it on. Great, can do some birdwatching now instead of sitting in front of the pc. :LOL:

Good post, and you are quite correct. If someone is trading professionally, and in size, they will know their PnL, positions, stops etc to the tick.

They would also not short a market they had just said was going up 500+ pts.

Unfortunately on boards like this, ego often get's the upper hand, which is one reason why so many people fail.

Anyway, don't let any comments deter you from posting. (y)

Who said I am trading professionally :eek:

Bird watching with Barjon

Oh, do we? Not a lot of point day trading it then - just sold the house and furniture and lumped it on. Great, can do some birdwatching now instead of sitting in front of the pc. :LOL:

The feathered variety Barjon ?
:whistling

I wish I could be trading professionally and managing multi million account of myself and my client ... :rolleyes:

But that could be reality very soon....;)

Surprisingly tanka22 joined forum Jan 15, 2011

and posted 20 posts and all today ?

You are right on todays DAX call but don't get annoyed when some one shoring DAX.... because it is the people shoring DAX will lose money not you....

Surprisingly tanka22 joined forum Jan 15, 2011

and posted 20 posts and all today ?

You are right on todays DAX call but don't get annoyed when some one shoring DAX.... because it is the people shoring DAX will lose money not you....

I've had 3 DAX shorts winners and 2 Scratched today............go figure.

Don't get upset because he legitimately called you on your mistakes. Be professional, and focus on your trading. This job isn't about ego and being right/wrong, it's about making money.

Just my 2c, as you mentioned above that you'd like to trade professionally one day.

Morning Slacker....hope all is well in the Sunny South.............:p

Don't get upset because he legitimately called you on your mistakes. Be professional, and focus on your trading. This job isn't about ego and being right/wrong, it's about making money.

Just my 2c, as you mentioned above that you'd like to trade professionally one day.

Well who is upset :eek:

And What mistake... I don't know how long you have been trading... in TA setups could fail...bearish pattern could change in bullish pattern....

There are people here .... don't contribute anything constructive... and make fuss all over the forums and threads.....

why all the hatred at jessie at the minute why dont you stick around tanka22 and make some live calls yourself. I am curious why after all this time you have come out of the woodwork