Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DAX at the top of its channel now. WHos got the balls to short it?

What for? How many points would you expect and the risk reward is not there atm.

If the eur/us is going to parity then the dax has 600/700 points more to go up, plus if the US picks up then some more.

What for? How many points would you expect and the risk reward is not there atm.

If the eur/us is going to parity then the dax has 600/700 points more to go up, plus if the US picks up then some more.

It was "tongue in cheek" comment my friend!

no mans land atm, defo not buying up here, but the clear air above is a worry for a short

I believe my view strongly anyway, with the euro weakness the dax is going to 12000 very soon.
Nothing on the horizon to get the euro up so looks like a nice trade.
If you are a short term trader then just buy the dips.
Only downer is the strong $ will hamper the US joining in so much, hence my alternative trade of long dax short s&p.

I believe my view strongly anyway, with the euro weakness the dax is going to 12000 very soon.
Only downer is the strong $ will hamper the US joining in so much, hence my alternative trade of long dax short s&p.

That's an interesting perspective - probably explains why ftse hasn't been matching the dax charge.

don't be sorry, easy mistake 80/50/30 all look the same
remember it must be -40 in your pocket though, just to keep the thread accurate
:innocent:

well its -19 to be precise....

DAX Short 515 Closed 585 = -70
DOW Long 679 Closed 730 = +51

Its not a brainer to tell DAX is heading to 12000, I guess everybody in the world know that already.... :innocent:

Break out of 11600 will bring 12000 :)
- 9th March

DAX 12000 in couple of months....
- 7th March

Its just reacting to short term support and resistance could be pain sometime.... the only simple theory could be just trade on support not on resistance.... in case of DAX ...

Attachments

• hear.png
    hear.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 87
well its -19 to be precise....

DAX Short 515 Closed 585 = -70
DOW Long 679 Closed 730 = +51

More interesting was the mistake of 'money in the pocket'

Surely you know if you are up or down?

Would you have mentioned the 'error' if not highlighted?

Yes you said Dax 12000 and said 'I'll short it anyway, I'm Jessi and if I lose I can always count it wrong' :eek:

Ok now I am retired from jessi comments at least, as I now have my own view quite firmly now.

More interesting was the mistake of 'money in the pocket'

Surely you know if you are up or down?

Would you have mentioned the 'error' if not highlighted?

Yes you said Dax 12000 and said 'I'll short it anyway, I'm Jessi and if I lose I can always count it wrong' :eek:

Ok now I am retired from jessi comments at least, as I now have my own view quite firmly now.

You are always right.....please ignore my writings... that's all you need to do :cool:

Many times I make multiple trades and don't exactly remember aggregated position value... I probably saw stop price in my posted chart in train in hurry because train was about to go in tunnel...

Even if I wrote wrong people here see my chart and they know its wrong.....

up - up and awayee :)

Bet you guys are loving the DAX today :)

Attachments

• DAX.jpg
    DAX.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 87

Its going to 12000, we all know that. But there will be shorting opportunities along the way where a good trader can make money. Yesterday was a prime example.