Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

unless I state otherwise its futures

cheers dj

i thought that was your modus operandi but nothing tallied with my charts (sb)
have rebooted the chart and account and it all makes sense now

its hard enough making money without charts going haywire:confused:

thanks anyway

f

ANOTHER ... potential 2 step in progress.. 15 min charts from 9am high to 11.45am low to 12.30pm high to 2.30pm low ... to complete pattern we need that magic 5710... any weakness under here see potential short target of 5662- 5646

Just finished reading an independent report on the UK economy.. seriously makes you want to emigrate...!!!

If US economy is even half as bad as what shape we are in , then god help us.

to another country with a bad economy?
Seriously though, I'm considering emigrating very soon.

Back to gap fill? 5770 on cash.
FTSE is way oversold compared to risk FX at the moment + commods.

didnt quite make the 5710.... am hoping we will get a nice fast surge towards it , maybe squeeze past to 5712.. the surge creates excitement in the move and then they take it back down.. if it approaches slowly , then it might be for real

ANOTHER ... potential 2 step in progress.. 15 min charts from 9am high to 11.45am low to 12.30pm high to 2.30pm low ... to complete pattern we need that magic 5710... any weakness under here see potential short target of 5662- 5646

I have been holding out for the ES to fill its gap at 1310. I held my FTSE long for ages before I finally gave up and reversed at 5701.5. Still only a scalp counter trend. Will see if we close below the 20 EMA, before any longer term shorts.

The Ftse doesn't want to wait any more it is headed down already. Can't see the ES dragging it up much, but you never know for sure.