Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The markets have no volume and no significant moves. They are asking for a good shrink before new highs.
Dax, is slowly declining. Drops usually early in the day, and recover after the US open.

Happy trading.

I have a system short on the DAX right here at 9936.
Not taking it though. Long only, baby

I have a system short on the DAX right here at 9936.
Not taking it though. Long only, baby

Yep.
That was your Dow dip for the summer today, I hope you all bought it.
Onwards and upwards to 20,000 and beyond. :rolleyes: :whistling

At last zerohedge has finally stopped talking about how gold will hit $2500 when markets crash.

Well if you lurk around in Bitcoin discussion boards , a $2500 Gold will sound ultra bearish :D

Have been away for the best part of the day.
Dax shorts were covered earlier on today, have been flat since.
It is going to be interesting day tomorrow.
ECB good news is possibly well priced in, so a small disappointment might well be on cards.
Just in case I am putting market orders to go long on Dax at 750 and 710 both with 150 and 100 pips SL respectively, just in case.

Have been away for the best part of the day.
Dax shorts were covered earlier on today, have been flat since.
It is going to be interesting day tomorrow.
ECB good news is possibly well priced in, so a small disappointment might well be on cards.
Just in case I am putting market orders to go long on Dax at 750 and 710 both with 150 and 100 pips SL respectively, just in case.

so I guess you think that the low is in already then?

so I guess you think that the low is in already then?

No idea, will wait for confirmation, usually by a retest.
If not one will have to assume that that L came early with a V shape revesal.
Too early to call.

Buy everything NOW.
If it goes up tomorrow you got a bargain, if it goes down you can buy more at a cheaper price.
Just Buy It - you know it makes sense ... well err about as much sense as anything in these markets. :whistling

M5 looks like H&S
I would not be that excited about H&S on M5, thought it might work.
I use other approaches to assess the possible exhaustion of the move including fibs and Tom De Mark count on M30 which is in a good ratio to M5, the TDcount and EXT112% fibs are pointing to congestion, and possible reversal, one will need to trade a breakout from that congestion tomorrow.
Being the end of active day this congestion might be a natural market stagnation due to little activity. So care is of value.

Last edited:
M5 looks like H&S
I would not be that excited about H&S on M5, thought it might work.
I use other approaches to assess the possible exhaustion of the move including fibs and Tom De Mark count on M30 which is in a good ratio to M5, the TDcount and EXT112% fibs are pointing to congestion, and possible reversal, one will need to trade a breakout from that congestion tomorrow.
Being the end of active day this congestion might be a natural market stagnation due to little activity. So care is of value.

Does Futures respect Fibs level ?