Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

From Mr T.

"Our View : S&P up 9 of the last 10
The S&P 500 (^GSPC:SNP) just won’t go down. It’s almost too hard to believe. I don’t care what anyone says, we have “never” seen anything like this. Yesterday our call was to sell the rallies and we had a winning trade but after covering a few times the E-mini (CME:ESM14) went right back up."

Do you think someone out there knows what they are doing? It sure doesnt look like it, but, maybe its different this time! :rolleyes:

Hi postie, why do you say that? Is that where you have seen the most volume?

Its been good support.
Plus its the maddest level I could think of. Mind you those Dax boys are madder than me so it could close higher. :rolleyes:

I am desperate to short the Dow but it ALWAYS ends badly.
Cant trade Dow this afternoon, not yet anyway.

So Hans vat shall ve do today.
Well Heinrick I thought ve vood sell some Dax shares.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Only kidding ve buy ze sh1t out of the Dax Ha Ha Ha, who says ve Germans have no sense of humor.

:whistling

"Last edited by Dinos; Today at 2:44pm. Reason: edited spelling"

Yeah, there were some tough words in that sentence. :LOL:

Yep, edited spelling, and then went back and entered close, didn't want to fill the thread with to many posts.

Roberto -------thought you had packed in the legover Stuff (lol) but see from new Avatar that you are still a randy old goat producing baby dino -------------- so still some lead left in pencil ?

Roberto -------thought you had packed in the legover Stuff (lol) but see from new Avatar that you are still a randy old goat producing baby dino -------------- so still some lead left in pencil ?

lol, no chance of that BP, (snip snip) :), geex the thought of more kids, my youngest is 19, at times that more hard work than a baby, at least with a baby you can control them. :LOL:

Hope alls well

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope alls well

Just lost my wonderful dad ---------- but hope some of his wit and humour has passed on to me , because without laughter it would be a sad world

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope alls well

Just lost my wonderful dad ---------- but hope some of his wit and humour has passed on to me , because without laughter it would be a sad world

So sorry to hear BP, hopefully the memories will last you a life time.