Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm looking at the Dax chart, and I really dont think its got the legs to make it to 10,000 today.
Thats my opinion FWIW.

ECB offer free tins of this, should get the DAX over 10,000
Had a tin in the cupboard for a couple of years now, not sure what to do with it. :?:

Attachments

• thCAY7FRTC.jpg
    thCAY7FRTC.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 87
I'm new to the markets. What does short mean? That does mean you're massive long the DAX but not very tall?

:LOL:

Yes, there are people who have been trading this market for years and have never make money going short.
I believe this ancient mythical practice is no longer available on line but can be found in this book.

Attachments

• guide to short.jpg
    guide to short.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 95
To have the slightest chance of hitting 10,000 Dax must go up non stop from here. Bottom of a channel to take it to Nirvana.

I'm new to the markets. What does short mean? That does mean you're massive long the DAX but not very tall?
First short has been covered, closed. On intra day I try to take profits from smaller moves and often trade using break out strategy from the close at 8:59 pm BST, which is the close of the US session. I add 10 pips on either side to that close and preset market orders in the evening. That is only one on my trading approaches.
This way there is plenty of time to study the market well before the next Frankfurt/London session.
Have a look at the charts and do your own calculation to see if that is something you might consider.

32 people on the Thread.
Throw it out there people nothing to lose. Close up or down today?

emoun is short
I'm saying everything points down.

9920 Short
News release assisted market to create some "interesting" PA atm.
My bias is to the short side still, thought not that strong.
Too much expectation from that one announcement, on the other hand it is the first important announcement after the fresh EU elections, with its results still have not travelled to the eu commission based in Brussels. Some neurological connections have been broken, that assumes that there are still some brain cells there.

Close up - the Dow wants it's turn for new high so it'll round all its followers up regardless of Drag'ys words...

32 people on the Thread.
Throw it out there people nothing to lose. Close up or down today?

emoun is short
I'm saying everything points down.

I get out from that short once i realize bullish momentum start building up.