Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yes,cConsider my self reprimanded sir :whistle:whistling

No mate i meant , i agree , posting in forums could be a distraction and it is better to concentrate on trading 100% and not post in discussion boards at all - during the trading session ofcourse -.

Cheers :)

dax should be in a triangle b, you can see the chart in my thread.
good luck everyone

Even the Fib's are letting us down today. Poor old (no sorry, very young) Robinho took a 15 point slap around the face this morning :(.

Finally got a trend on the 1 minute. Probably just about to turn now. :rolleyes:
My move to 640 could be back on the cards, lets see if it breaks through 912 first. (y)

Attachments

• Daxy1.png
    Daxy1.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 81
I dont care so much about loosing 15 points. first i´ve made 8 points, then lost 15, but i´m looking for bigger moves than that :)

more important is that the dax showed us the direction and where a stop makes sense.
t9v0.png

i´m looking for a long entry with 9641 as stop.

I dont care so much about loosing 15 points. first i´ve made 8 points, then lost 15, but i´m looking for bigger moves than that :)

more important is that the dax showed us the direction and where a stop makes sense.

i´m looking for a long entry with 9641 as stop.

So in plain English where's it going today according to Mr Fib.

Would be cool to get someone like wallstreetwarrior in here to show us all how it's done!

9641 at 18.00 is that your call.....:?:

no, that is the MoB (make or break) line. If the Dax falls below the MoB, that means that this option is dead. then we are not in a triangle.

9f6q.png

The green box would be my favorite for long. The 9641 is the stop.
But my entry depends on what happens in the subwaves. I´ll update you in my dax thread

Last edited:
i expect something like that:
fsn3.png

I think were getting somewhere now.
So, I have an hourly rising wedge and a one minute falling channel which meet around 9640 overnight.
You have what looks like a fall to 9660 by 18:00 (which I'm sure is what Sonic said) so thats confluence. Which is a good thing, and thats why we share on here.

Anyhoo Daxy hit the top of my 1 minute and I shorted, but she sailed right through and made a monkey out of both of us. :rolleyes: