Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Lots of choppy action in an all-time high. I will stay in the side lines until a clear signal appears. Good luck trading these markets.

What a sh1tty morning, I'm off.
Be back at 2pm when mommy Dow tells daxy what she's allowed to do today.

Attachments

• keep-calm-and-chop-chop-chop.png
    keep-calm-and-chop-chop-chop.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 145
It can be right for 30 seconds just like any other trade long or short this morning. Hope it works out for you. (y)

thats true ----- was looking for a +10 on first part trade , as it never made it and starting stalling was out of all @ 9728 ------ good lucky today everyone ------ catch up again bye

Do you visit elitetrader? The ESjournal live call thread.
A trader called Pinkman has been doing that for about a good year or so. Makes it al seem so easy if you're a bull for life.
Every day he posts his live entry.
I've not gone through his posts, but I'd guess that he's made about 300+ live calls, about 95% winners, averaging about 5 ES handles per trade at a guess! He seems to use the fact that he knows the market is rigged to the upside, combined with some sort of method to time his entries, as he often get in at around the low of the day.
All the perma-bears on the thread hate him lol.
The amount of freshly printed money consistently pumped into the market makes it "rigged", even Bernanke made a comment that the "value" on Wall Street is "nominal", and so is the value of all pension schemes directly related to the stock market, and there the joke stops!:( (For the hopeful and unaware)

Last edited:
Not often I have a bias, but looking for shorts today.
Looking at H4 one expects some correction, I missed long this morning, have not set the market order last night,I do expect Dax to go down at least till the us open
I am taking it easy for now.

An interesting morning on Dax... started off -19 (thanks to all that lovely chop on the open), and managed to turn it around to +36. Funnily most of the gains were due to 2 good trades - everything else was a bunch of scalp wins & losses that evened out. Gonna take a break now. Hope you all did ok.

Post live trades like the rest of us, dude!! (y)