Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

@postman, i dont believe that this channel has any meaning, but i dont want to risk another discussion like yesterday again. So, just if you want, i would explain the reasons (in my opinion) to you.

Caterpillar April Sales Drop 13% -

Sears To Close 80 Stores As Troubles Mount

Onward and upward! :whistling

...............i dont believe that this channel has any meaning...................

You see,r0b, here you go again :(. If you wade back through this thread you will discover that posties channels have consistently ( oops, that's an argument on another thread :LOL:) had lots of meaning for him and he has traded most successfully from them.

Just because something doesn't fit in with you own ideas doesn't render them useless just as my belief that fibs are a load of hogwash doesn't stop you from using them.

Last edited:
Lots of pros would argue that nothing on the charts mean anything! Best not to worry about it.
If we're looking at charts to make our decisions, we're all in the same boat!

You see,r0b, here you go again :(. If you wade back through this thread you will discover that posties channels have consistently ( oops, that's an argument on another thread :LOL:) had lots of meaning for him and he has traded most successfully from them.

Just because something doesn't fit in with you own ideas doesn't render them useless just as my belief that fibs are a load of hogwash doesn't stop you from using them.

That is rubbish. It's the dog ... postman does bugger all

That is rubbish. It's the dog ... postman does bugger all

Busted.
It must be obvious to you that he's not with me this week.
The wife's been taking advantage of the nice weather and taking him out for long walks. This weeks debacle is all my own fault. :eek:

I think weve found the days close on Dow, around the 550 / 560 level.
Its just chop from here.

To be fair he said " just if you want, i would explain the reasons (in my opinion) to you." . IMHO thats ok after all thats the whole idea behind discussion boards , we're here to discuss trading and trading methods ...

Just my 2 cents .

To be fair he said " just if you want, i would explain the reasons (in my opinion) to you." . IMHO thats ok after all thats the whole idea behind discussion boards , we're here to discuss trading and trading methods ...

Just my 2 cents .

When did you discus trading methods :innocent:

Just my 2 cents .

Theres a difference between discussing trading methods and coming right out and telling someone you know nothing about why their method doesnt work and yours does. The phrase "Arrogance of youth" was made for this situation.
Also people with only a hammer in their toolbox tend to regard all problems as nails.

@postman, i dont believe that this channel has any meaning, but i dont want to risk another discussion like yesterday again. So, just if you want, i would explain the reasons (in my opinion) to you.

You might want to spend the time you were going to use telling me why my method was wrong, by looking at why your method was wrong today. Even then I'm not sure you'll get to the right answer. But thanks for the offer.

Busted.
It must be obvious to you that he's not with me this week.
The wife's been taking advantage of the nice weather and taking him out for long walks. This weeks debacle is all my own fault. :eek:

don't mention the weather :cheesy:

JPN is hitting it's important little place now at 14380... looks like an action replay of 12/5 ...daily cash