Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

postman instead of buying why not place a buy stop, 5 or 10pts above the last price. then market would have to stop falling and move in your favour before u are put long

6468 was big level implied from ftse options.

sp500dec could not hold 82 is now 77

most markets were above their neutral pivots but FTSE np is 6522

A good strategy for next time. I got out of the FTSE position at 6415 and wont be entering again for a while. Not going to try and catch that knife. :)

uk pawnbroker albermarle and bond is down 82% from its early 2012 highs, clear sign of recovery for low paid.

Vote Tory for a better Britain

postman how about ftse aug lows 6386

Looking back on the FTSE daily candle chart for the last 3 months shows that on big down days like these it closes near the lows and the next day retraces to close the gap within 1 or 2 days. I think the opportunity for the ftse is later today / tomorrow.

Dont forget - its a sulker. It'll mope all day.

Looking back on the FTSE daily candle chart for the last 3 months shows that on big down days like these it closes near the lows and the next day retraces to close the gap within 1 or 2 days. I think the opportunity for the ftse is later today / tomorrow.

Dont forget - its a sulker. It'll mope all day.

the strong bounces occur when index is technically strong.

the strength of ftse as far as I can determine is about 6 out of 100

ftse 100 weeklyy
gettin nasty
fkab5w.gif

A 13 point loss and a 12 point win. I'm backing off now until after lunch. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
BP has been very weak, it is a good idea to keep an eye out for when the Louisiana court gives its verdict, I am guessing BP will get a good result from the judge.