Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

could be a bit of a pivot....if the bulls are still in it they will want to stay in touch with 15100 ...

What a difference a couple of hours makes.
Whats the ftse doing up there 6448, it'll only get giddy, almost time to short that.
The Dow has been down around 650 points in the past 10 days, almost time to go long.
The Dax - Just BTFD. :LOL:

What a difference a couple of hours makes.
Whats the ftse doing up there 6448, it'll only get giddy, almost time to short that.
The Dow has been down around 650 points in the past 10 days, almost time to go long.
The Dax - Just BTFD. :LOL:

it's setting up for the nfp waltz...take your partner and get your dancing pumps on..

two steps forward one step back :)

good morning everyone

Dow buy/sell 157/110 cash session

sp500dec pivot 1682

dow tested 15,020 overnight,

years ago t2w used to run a monthly trading comp. you could trade shares or indices. was very fun..

dow tested 15,020 overnight,

years ago t2w used to run a monthly trading comp. you could trade shares or indices. was very fun..

dow tested 15,020 overnight, - Yes that was an eye opener. That Mr Obama.

I think this trading game is very similar - monthly - with prizes. :)

think we got a subtle change in the markets yesterday ....bullish for now but nfp will prob screw as usual ...dow 15100 still key for me

we get uk services pmi at 9:30 the last 8 or so have been above expectations

i hate it when sp500dec oscillates around a pivot, makes it very hard

FTSE 6460 is where I was expecting it to be when I went long at 28 yesterday. :rolleyes:
If you have deep pockets and 'tener cojones' you can make money in this market.

we get uk services pmi at 9:30 the last 8 or so have been above expectations

LONDON, Oct 3 (Reuters) - Britain's service sector posted solid growth in September, rounding off its strongest quarter in more than 16 years, helped by a recovery in the country's housing market, a survey showed on Thursday.

Last edited: