Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I would say the Sky's the limit for the Dax - but it seems its on its own interstellar mission to the far planets.

Dax should outperform as china develop their domestic consumer base. I am hugely bullish on dax once china slowdown is over . Dax is very very cheap

FEZ a nyse listed etf tracking eurostoxx is +1.5% guessing that will be mostly dax/cac not sure what else we have in europe that the demonstrators have not burned

Dax should outperform as china develop their domestic consumer base. I am hugely bullish on dax once china slowdown is over . Dax is very very cheap

FEZ a nyse listed etf tracking eurostoxx is +1.5% guessing that will be mostly dax/cac not sure what else we have in europe that the demonstrators have not burned

dax hourly
yeah
bullish...but horizontal res looming

300b2q8.gif

good morning.

the time is 6:13am and there are 67 people viewing this thread.

It's 8.03 there are 22 people viewing this thread, the part timers have gone to work at their day jobs.
I am (surprisingly) Long FTSE @ 6428. :eek:
Dow looks surprisingly weak. Expecting a bounce of 15126 level.

Morning all. :)

It's 8.03 there are 22 people viewing this thread, the part timers have gone to work at their day jobs.
I am (surprisingly) Long FTSE @ 6428. :eek:
Dow looks surprisingly weak. Expecting a bounce of 15126 level.

Morning all. :)

bit early in play for you, postie = i'll wait for reversal times before joining you.

bit early in play for you, postie = i'll wait for reversal times before joining you.

Yes - in hindsight too early an entry.
Still it could have been worse - I could have gone with Oscars recommendation - a screaming buy for the Dow - now down 85 points pre market. :LOL:

postman instead of buying why not place a buy stop, 5 or 10pts above the last price. then market would have to stop falling and move in your favour before u are put long

6468 was big level implied from ftse options.

sp500dec could not hold 82 is now 77

most markets were above their neutral pivots but FTSE np is 6522