Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

BP has been very weak, it is a good idea to keep an eye out for when the Louisiana court gives its verdict, I am guessing BP will get a good result from the judge.

just compared BP vs RDSA they are in lock step, think lawsuit may not be reason for weak BP. back to the drawing board

6426 - thats 2 points from my entry to go long this morning.
Got to be a good place to go short now.

Also that was a 51 point reversal on the dax - a good shorting opportunity IMO. (I missed it).

dax 71 (high) minus 21(low) = ....... the mandatory 50

lol.

I was using Spread betting (read made up) numbers 51. Then I looked at BigCharts.
High: 8,672.26 Low: 8,623.21 which is 49. :rolleyes:

Where can you get 'good' numbers from?

Whats all the jitters for today - its not like there's a central bank press conference going on.

Attachments

• homer-doh.jpg
    homer-doh.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 81
@equity_research 2m
The name's Bond...Albemarle & Bond. $ABM shares now down over 50% today at 34p on failure (so far) to organise rescue Rights Issue.

uk pawnbroker drops 50% today

Vote Tory for a brighter Future

Got to be worth a small long on the dow after testing Mondays low of around 15090.

Well I'm taking my 1 ftse loss and 2 ftse wins and going out to play. The Dow is behaving badly and I dont want to get caught up in it.
I will look in again later. Have fun.

yep.

the dow should have generated a longer term sell signal but it has gone above 15,294 in overnight trading, wonder if it can break 15,294 during cash session.

15,294 was "weakness" to be sold

has dropped 211pts :)

Last edited: