Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

SD - if you ever wanted to use your 2 point profit big trade size - then now is the day to do it.

just back from lunch over St Pauls, few bers and market is lower, this is how every day should work !

just back from lunch over St Pauls, few bers and market is lower, this is how every day should work !

nice. i reckon it's just going to be chop now until 7pm, unless there is a leak of info, could be 5hit or bust time soon. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

nice. i reckon it's just going to be chop now until 7pm, unless there is a leak of info, could be 5hit or bust time soon. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

generally bust, still think people are going to try and front run this, last few stragglers before it goes down, again its my view, but no reason for this push !

generally bust, still think people are going to try and front run this, last few stragglers before it goes down, again its my view, but no reason for this push !

are you sure that's not the beers talking :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

i think it is a coin toss and the mere mention of the would 'taper' could send it up or down 1%. These yanks are a pretty optimistic bunch though, i hope we do get some lovely upside front running before the slam down. :whistling roll on 2.30pm and we will see how the retail money feels about it.

are you sure that's not the beers talking :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

i think it is a coin toss and the mere mention of the would 'taper' could send it up or down 1%. These yanks are a pretty optimistic bunch though, i hope we do get some lovely upside front running before the slam down. :whistling roll on 2.30pm and we will see how the retail money feels about it.

ha , no its been my view for last few days, ill be fading strength, cheap money is starting to go away, market has been front run, if we get a pop tonight, its a sell, if not its a sell, remember its summer trading, prepare for rips up and down !

u leave an order to buy on ftse, u go away and while u were away the order was triggered and went 10pts into profit and then fell back to break even.

few people looking for this to break either way !

DAX.PNG