Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

if dow could get to +50, that gives us 70pts of upside on ftse from current 6347, sure bernanke could say bearish things but he may say something bullish, like no rate increases until 2016

ftse climbed 30pts and dow is currently showing +22

Dax Traders (human or machine)are certainly doing a good job of running the stops this morning in thin volume ahead of FOMC.

Funny thing is markets ahve rallied this week and vix has stayed put, not a great sign.

DAX flying now, what sell off !

DAX indeed has taken off, this is an irrational market. 6831 cash is a key monthly fib, once this pops the FTSE should follow. :confused:

is that article genuine. it quotes Bernanke as saying

'Chairman Bernanke insisted “It is time to throw out all the stops. We’re going for broke. We will buy anything for sale. You name it, we’ll buy it.”

doesnt seem plausible.

Maybe consider a break from trading today if you think that's for real. ;)

I'm short on the Dax here - too far up too quickly. Quick in and out.[/QUOT

sure has, but id be careful postman, its great sell level, but not sure how much its going to come down ahead of FOMC, remember Big Ben is going to save the world again ! im also scaling into shorts, its warm weather after all :LOL:

Maybe consider a break from trading today if you think that's for real. ;)

yeah I read some more and it said:

He refused to put time limits on this new phase of QE: “No, it will never end. We’re going to buy everything. The whole damned planet. Some stars, too. I want to buy some Black Holes. Those things are dense; you can stuff a lot of money into them.” :LOL::LOL::LOL:

yeah I read some more and it said:

He refused to put time limits on this new phase of QE: “No, it will never end. We’re going to buy everything. The whole damned planet. Some stars, too. I want to buy some Black Holes. Those things are dense; you can stuff a lot of money into them.” :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry mate, was hoping to catch someone.

DAX popped up the same time I posted it.(y)

I'm short on the Dax here - too far up too quickly. Quick in and out.[/QUOT

sure has, but id be careful postman, its great sell level, but not sure how much its going to come down ahead of FOMC, remember Big Ben is going to save the world again ! im also scaling into shorts, its warm weather after all :LOL:

Of course the far more sensible thing to do is Short the FTSE.