Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm thinking a good indication of tonights action will be if the FTSE and Dax sell off in the last few minutes.
I'm guessing those traders won't follow a fake rally as they all work for the same companies whether its in America Germany or UK.

trimming dax here at 16 !

let it do its thing , market will be here tomorrow, ill be in a beer garden when mr upside down head is talking ! dont need the risk !

15295 is the bottom of a rising channel on the Dow - if it spends move than a few minutes under that level then I think were going down. (n)

out of dax now +37 on half +20 on the other half, shorting v small dow and going home ! see you in the am guys ! hopefully alot lower :) Beer time !

what's happened to wernluck the pitchfork man?

Afternoon all..
another busy day at work..just trying to keep up with posts!
this evening/tomorrow will be quieter.
have not missed too much by the looks of it though!

looking at the larger swings(which i prefer to trade)
the trend is still down until the last green swing high is taken out.
All that has happened is a minor swing has been broken...
6420-30 level will be intersting.
Sellers lurking around there.
Would be a nice area to plonk a sell limit,as stops will be very close at hand.
(Although this is an obvious area for short orders,a wash and rinse has to be a possibilty to watch out for...so stops cant be cheap!You get what you pay for..)
2zow0ug.jpg

well 38 mins to go, I am long FTSE from yesterday @6387 (which sucks). I can feel the market wants to push higher, if I can get out for scratch prior to bernanke I will, otherwise I will ride the storm.

I'm looking at a triple top and a double bottom on the Dow 1 minute chart :eek: and I'm thinking this is not a place I want to be entering the market.

In 1 minutes time I will be looking into a glass of beer. Goodnight all.

I'm looking at a triple top and a double bottom on the Dow 1 minute chart :eek: and I'm thinking this is not a place I want to be entering the market.

In 1 minutes time I will be looking into a glass of beer. Goodnight all.

:LOL: a wise decision. I would not be trading this it's just I am managing the position I have, I have a very wide stop and plenty of firepower to get out of trouble. until.............the black swan event

looking at 1 hour Dow
i have drawn in blue Mod Schiff rather than a reg PF..
looks like a decent frequency with price..
as price has started breaking some lows,the pink PF has been drawn.
No trades yet just watching.....price should tag the median line of pink PF,maybe at intersection of blue and pink median lines?
Oooh..nice drop in AUS

eknuk0.jpg

Dick
15410 june futs
(above chart is futs)
in the cash the lines are somewhat different..
price never reached the blue upsloping median line(Hagopian..see link below)
The Hagopian Rule - YouTube
now looking toward the median line of the down sloping pink as a target
suze9t.jpg

this is my chart from earlier ...cash looks a lot different

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_367 Jun. 19 20.26.jpg
    ScreenHunter_367 Jun. 19 20.26.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 113