Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If anyone is interested in having a custom trading bot made for them get in touch with me. I have done a lot of work automating IG trades. I am also releasing an application soon that let's you specify a start order value for IG binary bets so you don't have to screen watch until the right position becomes available. I am based in the UK.

Can you post to Australia?

Morning All

ASX flying higher in last 10 mins and after the close.
Chance now for the FTSE to break 6,400 and DAX 8,270

Comments from Japan at the G8, helping the late rally.

Good Morning,

Markets taken off since 6 am BST, this move very very odd ahead of FOMC, its like someone knows something, oh wait they always do. Personally i think Bernanke is going to have to say something on th lines of the start of the taper. More importantly this Cyprus thing is back and could start to snowball. Good luck today going to be very whippy !

Beware the S&P monster

SP500.PNG

morning bustech and Talbs

a prayer for fed day (from twitter)

Our Ben,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed Be-nanke,
Thy auctions come,
Thy Bill's be done,
In Twos as they are in Sevens,
Give us this day our daily Fed,
And forgive us our Treasuries,
As we forgive those that default against us,
And lead us not into recession,
And deliver us from deflation,
For thine is the borrowing, the easing, and the printing,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Last edited:
Morning SD ! I am liking the prayer for today ! But i wont be praying for more QE ! TAPER !!

FTSE way undervalued, Dow is +20 but FTSE implying dow being down 80ish.

ftse ex divi is 1.8pts.

ftse low implying dow being down 167pts

Last edited:
As mentioned earlier this cyprus thing taking hold DAX getting smashed ! looking for 8117 for gap fill

morning postman.

dax/ftse doing well then the markets open and they fall heavy how can that make any sense. what happened at 8am to make both of them fall heavy?? someone found out something at 8am they did not know at 7.59am ???

morning postman.

dax/ftse doing well then the markets open and they fall heavy how can that make any sense. what happened at 8am to make both of them fall heavy?? someone found out something at 8am they did not know at 7.59am ???

I think the problem is here

"...how can that make any sense..."

Its a zero sum game - someone out there is trying to make money by taking YOUR money. If it made sense it would be easy. ;)

I think the problem is here

"...how can that make any sense..."

Its a zero sum game - someone out there is trying to make money by taking YOUR money. If it made sense it would be easy. ;)

true,

SP500 june still holding strength

morning postman.

Morning SD

Like the wild west.

If you don't like it. don't worry it will change again very soon.

Algo chop move's

Market behaviour was good in Asia.

Morning SD

Like the wild west.

If you don't like it. don't worry it will change again very soon.

Algo chop move's

Market behaviour was good in Asia.

some algo's trawl twitter looking for trigger words and then trade accordingly.

in the battle between Man vs Algo I wonder how the humans are doing