Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

still cant believe how little the FTSE responded to the dow risk breakout. The FTSE sucks today, I am staying in unless we get below the monthly 23.6 fib.

think alot of the flow is contract rolls (jun/sep) not actually people buying risk hence europe isnt following suit !

think alot of the flow is contract rolls (jun/sep) not actually people buying risk hence europe isnt following suit !

good knowledge Talbs, are you getting this through a news source or are you just a genius. :p

So the Dow is exactly halfway between its high and 15,000.
Nestled in nice and snug.

I'm sure the real traders in the US are waiting until tomorrow, so the only people doing anything are the interns.
They're not grown up enough to be allowed to short the market, so all they can do is Buy.
Like kids in a sweet shop. :LOL:

Respect the Taper.

Attachments

• tapir.jpg
    tapir.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,221
wonder if all fib levels have gone dow will target all time highs 15,542

would have to be a huge move SD, i hope you are right as I am still in my FTSE long and even though they have been dislocated today it would certainly help. if we get good data later in the week the DOW can certainly make a new high.

would have to be a huge move SD, i hope you are right as I am still in my FTSE long and even though they have been dislocated today it would certainly help. if we get good data later in the week the DOW can certainly make a new high.

just watched oscar carboni video he is saying this sp500june down move is a bull flag and we have broken out.

might get some 7 pm movement

quite a move up for the dow considering the fed thing?

sp500june doubled bottomed from the 50% fib level 1597, so that behind them maybe they want the highs 1687, just a pure guess

carboni saying the sp500 down move was a bull flag which we have broken out of

It will be interesting to see if the US indices can hold on to these impressive gains or whether we will see a sell off towards the close ahead of FOMC tomorrow.

holding current levels would be a result for the bulls ....markets seem to have an opinion already or maybe bull trap but upside targets look good...