Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

this is a big old short squeeze ! not a great start to the week ! thought i had my game plan ready to roll last night !

And finally it all makes sense, like the leaked ZEW and IFO , this was obviously leaked this morning ! only to the germans though !

*CME SAID TO APPROACH DEUTSCHE BOERSE TO CONSIDER MERGER TALKS

And finally it all makes sense, like the leaked ZEW and IFO , this was obviously leaked this morning ! only to the germans though !

*CME SAID TO APPROACH DEUTSCHE BOERSE TO CONSIDER MERGER TALKS

DEUTSCHE BOERSE have denied this just now. Dax is not falling though so I doubt this was the cause of today's massive rise.

DEUTSCHE BOERSE have denied this just now. Dax is not falling though so I doubt this was the cause of today's massive rise.

Yes so it seems, very odd day this push near years highs on an unknown italian result, even though first exit polls out now though !

does anybody has any clue what was the cause of the fall after 15:10 UK time ?

either the news that Boehner will make an announcement at the close or that the Dallas Fed manufacturing index came low at 2.2

does anybody has any clue what was the cause of the fall after 15:10 UK time ?

either the news that Boehner will make an announcement at the close or that the Dallas Fed manufacturing index came low at 2.2

or could be the news that Berlusconi might control the senate after all