Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

congrats to all that were short.

I missed it, usually I try to enter after 18:30 when the market starts to show exhaustion.

Definitely the driver behind was the Italian elections outcome.

That sell offmy friends is called get out of jail free was short from 7740 all day didn't enjoy that ! Market was selling off on berlosconi to control senate it's all rigged real results released at 8 pm I beleive !

That sell offmy friends is called get out of jail free was short from 7740 all day didn't enjoy that ! Market was selling off on berlosconi to control senate it's all rigged real results released at 8 pm I beleive !

I know the fear, this is why I prefer to play it after 18:30, much safer some times.

however with days like this, opportunity knows the door earlier :)

Mornin' all

Quite surprisingly ftse opened flat with dow so matched the sell off. I was up early for an opportunity that never came :LOL:

anyone think this was manipulation?

quite a performance from the dax yesterday.....zoom up to 7800 off load and zoom back down again for max pain....stick in some news on the way up then take it away on the way down:)

anyone think this was manipulation?

quite a performance from the dax yesterday.....zoom up to 7800 off load and zoom back down again for max pain....stick in some news on the way up then take it away on the way down:)

Anything to do with a comedian gaining 25% of the Italian vote? didn't that happen here!!

Hard to pick a trade on the indices so far today. Expected the fall to continue after yesterdays pop & drop, a candlestick signal that implies that the upwards move is exhausted.

I was very fortunate yesterday with the markets falling the way they did, so I closed 90% of my short positions at reasonable (staggered) prices on the FTSE/DAX/DOW. Kept the 10% open just in case :)

Have just now opened a medium sized short on FTSE at 6275, not expecting to hold it open for long either way.

Think you may be right keep it ticking over till thursday then when the cuts in the US kick in friday could get whacked

Anything to do with a comedian gaining 25% of the Italian vote? didn't that happen here!!

That's a protest vote, mate. Everyone is fed up with all the main parties and are going to the rubbish, frankly, because there is nothing else. That is happening all over Europe. Either that, or abstentions.