Active day and swing traders

hi all, better write something before the morning ends. surprise surprise, its still the bull thats dominating the market. still on stan and gsk, and short on glh. charts on radar include, rb. wpp. and minings again. ah and also still short on ici (not sure what to do with this one yet)

Good Morning/afternoon,

Well, here I go being dumb again & breaking my trading rules: couldn't resist shorting MKS just now @ 365.5, after a big swing in orders on level 2 from buy to sell... plus the fact that the market's confidence in MKS defies belief!

This is very much a day trade, with an "ultra-tight" stop. I will exit before the end of today, either way.

Mark

Closed MKS trade @ 365.5, just before end of day. Got away with it!

Great day for the BATS short after they announced factory closures today - funny though that the price started moving down heavily several hours before the RNS announcement.

Mark

khi said:
part closed gsk
Looks like there's a big buy order being worked for GSK: price rising despite apparent deficit in "buy" trades.

BTW positive news on GSK this morning that FDA review of anti-asthma drugs Advair & Serevent OK.

marben said:
Looks like there's a big buy order being worked for GSK: price rising despite apparent deficit in "buy" trades.

BTW positive news on GSK this morning that FDA review of anti-asthma drugs Advair & Serevent OK.

yeah agree, as we speak theres 107k bidding at 1380. good job i bought more to avg. out yesterday as it started to form a retracement, but dark cloud at 1186.5 though, hope it will break.

closed all gsk. ended up a couple of pennies rather being down, must admit its quite satisfying.

Gsk

GSK Buy trade for 1,000,000 just printed, so I've just gone short again @ 1376

I'm watching CW. for another possible short

KHI, good call :D - well done on getting out in profit!

marben said:
GSK Buy trade for 1,000,000 just printed, so I've just gone short again @ 1376

I'm watching CW. for another possible short

KHI, good call :D - well done on getting out in profit!

thanks dude, its one of those lucky one ;) , yeah been watching cw. seems good but w8in for confirmation at near close tday

Just got stopped in to CW. short @ 145.25 (below yesterday's low). Current positions:

Long BSY and CNA, short BATS, GSK and CW.

Cna

CNA seems to have suddenly taken off. I can't see any news (yet). Anyone got any ideas why?