A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 52 pm scalp buy on EU working well atm

It topped so far at 1229 and then did a crafty pullback to dump weak bulls etc

Above 1212/3 it was another scalp buy - and now after 4 04 pm it made a new HH - so far 1234/5

I said i was not going to chase scalps after lunch - but in the end took 2 scalp buys ending up with another 34 pips so far

Ok plan to pop back after 5 15 pm time

GL guys

gu update.

Attachments

• gu1a.PNG
    gu1a.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 159
3 52 pm scalp buy on EU working well atm

It topped so far at 1229 and then did a crafty pullback to dump weak bulls etc

Above 1212/3 it was another scalp buy - and now after 4 04 pm it made a new HH - so far 1234/5

I said i was not going to chase scalps after lunch - but in the end took 2 scalp buys ending up with another 34 pips so far

Ok plan to pop back after 5 15 pm time

GL guys

EU

90 mins later

with partials now over 160 pips off the EU pair alone - and I have been out half the day

EA - another pair that's made over 220 pips in a day - the largest part being partials off sells from 6 00 am time this morning

What can I say really other than - yes another good day

Will pop back in later tonight for another update

Please take no notice of my pip count - all you should be interested in is can you consistently make 25 - 35 - even 50 pips a day by using my method - day in day out ?

My answer is - once fully trained and experienced - no problem at all

Will you ever have a losing day ?

Will you ever be ill or not available for a 4 + hr session ? Of course you can never 100% take it for granted you will never have a losing day - if you ever go full time and plan to trade over 200 days a year - allow for 2 a month in your business plan - ie say 20 -22 per year - with 180+ winning days - then you will be safe

Regards

F

selling usd ?..not live enough ?......

hey gang ...........and a little message for our alternative kind sponsors elsewhere :cool:

warnings to prepare to sell usd off of resistance levels called from as early as 9.30 GMT today (10.30 BST)

remember those days ?

GU was around 5380
EU was around 1192

well Gu peaked recently at 5470 so far and EU at 1276 a while back .........of course there was a few wriggles along the way ........but I think calling opportunities at 9.30 GMT to scalp pairs that ended up 90 pips and 80 pips respectively higher probably allows people a little leeway to make some money ?

No ?...not yet acceptable for the live call crew ? :sneaky:

ok i'll try again tomorrow then................jees tough crowd ! :whistling

N

Attachments

• sell the usd.JPG
    sell the usd.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 144
  • eu trades today.JPG
    eu trades today.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 133
  • gu today.JPG
    gu today.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 140
Abe , George..............we are all struggling with our faked Live calls .......any advice ?

Attachments

• fool.JPG
    fool.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 149
  • hahaha.JPG
    hahaha.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 83
EU

90 mins later

with partials now over 160 pips off the EU pair alone - and I have been out half the day

Regards

F

look how much F managed to multiply that EU bull move ...........and that wasn't the whole days move from my early calls on selling usd and buying Europeans ............. go back on this thread to those times for proof

nice (y)
N

Last edited:
Hi N

Hope you had a good am session

Eu scalp buy not doing too badly - up now 21 pip and banked 70%

Have a good afternoon session

(y)

I mullered it today mate ....(y).......called the USD sells from so far back the alternative crews would not have seen it with a telescope :smart:

live calls ? - spare me.......days like today scalpers should be piling hundreds of pips on the board using your techniques ................not 2 bit 10-20 pip stops on higher Timeframes.......this is not a hobby.... .we need to make real money and returns when the market presents itself on a plate

(apologies - but like MM I got stoked today with the market delivering so well on usd moves )

N

only a few days left before I go on holiday then some full time consultancy following that .....so lets make it count

have good evenings
N

EA - 6 Hrs + past last chart

EA

This time its the 2 50 / 51 pm KT 9 min and 48 pip move up what i want to show how to read and understand it on the chart

The EA had been bullish for over 4 hrs + during which time it made many nice 2 way waves - but the bias had been 120+ pip bull rise

This chart therefore favoured scalp buys whilst we stay with HH's and HL's

If we cannot make over the red resistance area next - well then we might test the green support area

Multi crosses on 2 or more LRs do say more strength in that scalp wave - thats one way how to cherry pick the moves - like also the one at 1 32 pm after dollar news

See chart below -

199734d1441895267-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-100915-3.png

EA Chart tonight

Compare to one 6 hrs earlier

199784d1441915729-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-100915-2-pm.png

Attachments

• EA - 100915 2 PM.png
    EA - 100915 2 PM.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 854
Lot of EA in this thread now -)

For the fans out there..... Week to date (note to self, got to stop the losers)

How many trades were won?
Won 99 out of 111 trades, which represents 89%.
Lost 12 out of 111 trades, which represents 11%.

Lot of EA in this thread now -)

For the fans out there..... Week to date (note to self, got to stop the losers)

How many trades were won?
Won 99 out of 111 trades, which represents 89%.
Lost 12 out of 111 trades, which represents 11%.

thats pretty damn good Nick.........excellent trading (y)

N

Cheers, N
3 more winners added and no losers, so my note is working -)

Very quiet morning though unlike yesterday.

Friday 11th September 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

I will kick off with 5 57/8 am and 12858 for a start on EU

That's all I need to say for any members following this thread on a 1 min LR Chart

I will over this next hour be of course checking out 6 09/ 10 am - 6 21am - 6 30 am - 6 39 am - 6 51 am and 7 01 am for similar set ups on the EU / EA / EJ / GU / UJ etc etc.

It funny really - every morning for the past many years there will not be on of those KT's give or take a minute that does not line up to say this pair will either see price rise or fall - and I enter a trade and try and then exit with 3 or 5 or 7 or 10 or even 15 and 20 pips.

Pre Opens I tend to think I will not catch a 25 + pip move within 10 or 15 mins duration - but as we all know with trading - expect the unexpected

Last day of the week and also after Tuesday next week I will also be away for 8 days or so.

Around today for main times although out at 8 05 am for approx and hr or so

Not checked calendar yet but will do

Please feel free to join in with any comments on FX pairs with charts and calls and ideas etc etc - the more genuine FX retail traders the better.

Have a great day and Good Trading

Regards F

EU needs over 1293 and 97 to stay with scalp buys now (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.