A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
UChf for news in 7 mins is set up for either way atm - in its LiTs area

UCad as been bullish and generally the EU bearish under 1215 and 1200

selling usd ?..not live enough ?......

well time marches on and the usd Resistance band/line area has not really been broken .....so I like to keep selling

that's it .........called way before it happened .........not live enough for our many alternative fans .....but i'm not here for them ...........just for a little friendly banter and to try to share ideas as well as learn a little along the way .....;)

the 5min lower chart (USD only) give me the days perspective so far ..........(recent bear - right ?)

the upper 1 min chart is trailing about 5 separate indexes .........my fantastic 4 + usd again

so in this upper chart I am calling usd selloffs mainly ...............so I look for TWindow opps when the usd is more at the top of the chart and I look for fast selloffs from currencies reacting to that .............sure it takes time to learn and respect the behaviour of separate and groups of currencies but that's trading ...as F says .......its not an overnight success in this business .............a few years really to find your edge and then perfect it

but frankly I hav found nothing else that resonates so well for me as using indexes and strengthmeters ...............I can see all the currencies and their behaviours .........then decide trades from there

N

Attachments

• selling usd on resistance.JPG
    selling usd on resistance.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
EU - After 1 21 pm and news at 1 30 pm - 1 32 pm scalp buy

EU

1 min LR chart

it was a scalp buy before news - but thats only for the brave ( or silly ;-) )

1 32 pm made more scalp buy sense

199706d1441888872-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-100915-news.png

Attachments

• EU - 100915 news.png
    EU - 100915 news.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 540
hey F

agreed .........better late than never the EU eh ?...........jees the Euro was way back in the sell crew (alongside usd) until a superb bounce recently and correlation pattern reversed

SELL USD !!! (y)

N

Attachments

• eu buys.JPG
    eu buys.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 85
I like it when F's trading signal's align to what I am trying to do !! (y)

N

hey F

agreed .........better late than never the EU eh ?...........jees the Euro was way back in the sell crew (alongside usd) until a superb bounce recently and correlation pattern reversed

SELL USD !!! (y)

N

Hi N

Hope you had a good am session

Eu scalp buy not doing too badly - up now 21 pip and banked 70%

Have a good afternoon session

(y)

selling usd ?..not live enough ?......

I really wish we could offer more live calls here on this thread ...............damn .....wish we could .......this stuff seems so worthless otherwise eh ?.....like calling usd sells from nearly 3 hours ago :D;)

N

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 152
I really wish we could offer more live calls here on this thread ...............damn .....wish we could .......this stuff seems so worthless otherwise eh ?.....like calling usd sells from nearly 3 hours ago :D;)

N

Its a shame N - but the alternative fans cannot have done their homework and even checked the method -

I reckon the fact that it cannot be learnt in a day or even a week - is what they find difficult - and so think - it's no good then lol

It embarrassing for the site and many old school to see and follow their own standards - what they think is a really good level - I look as still beginner / intermediate

We need over 1221 and 25 to stay with EU scalp buy next

2 03pm

EU & EA

Interesting here

After news and at 1 32pm - both pairs were scalp buys according to LR's multi crosses etc

Well 30 min later

EU price went up approx 27 pips - not bad

EA price - went up approx 90 pips - case closed

Spread cost difference - maybe 1 pip ;-)

2 13pm

Time for a dog walk and some fresh air for 30 mins or so

Will try and be back for start of 3 00 pm TW - I thought there was news - but not today at that time

Still hope to get a few more trades in later on - but not chasing 3 -7 pip scalps now - too late in the day and well above my targets etc

GL guys see you in a bit

EA

Noticed 2 50 /1 pm looked an excellent set up for a scalp buy

Shame was not back for it -it made approx 47 pips in 9 mins - wow !

Must do a chart copy of that to show Sun and other followers why it was a great set up

That EA - Eur / Aud pair again

2 03pm

EU & EA

Interesting here

After news and at 1 32pm - both pairs were scalp buys according to LR's multi crosses etc

Well 30 min later

EU price went up approx 27 pips - not bad

EA price - went up approx 90 pips - case closed

Spread cost difference - maybe 1 pip ;-)

EA

This time its the 2 50 / 51 pm KT 9 min and 48 pip move up what i want to show how to read and understand it on the chart

The EA had been bullish for over 4 hrs + during which time it made many nice 2 way waves - but the bias had been 120+ pip bull rise

This chart therefore favoured scalp buys whilst we stay with HH's and HL's

If we cannot make over the red resistance area next - well then we might test the green support area

Multi crosses on 2 or more LRs do say more strength in that scalp wave - thats one way how to cherry pick the moves - like also the one at 1 32 pm after dollar news

See chart below -

199734d1441895267-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-100915-3.png

Attachments

• EA - 100915 3.png
    EA - 100915 3.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 967
EU

3 41 pm

Still not made over 1221 and 25 yet to stay with buys

Its still in scalp buy mode above 12 and 15 - but need to watch time rules next

Forexmospherian;2626758[B said:
]GU

1 02 PM[/B]

This pair as been bullish after LO and gone up over 90 pips

Its now been in a pullback last hr - but for me 5360 to 75 is all good support

Therefore depending on news in 25 min on dollar - might be able to buy again above these two prices

For a bearish PS on GU need now under 5345 and 37

GU

3 49 pm

We did not need test 5360 / 75 support area - 5380 was low enough

After 1 30 pm and 2 00 pm now risen approx 60 + pips

I bought - several time and then left 30% stakes on with stop in profits - so no worry - no stress and now must move stops up higher as we need over 5450 and 60 to stay with buys

Status
Not open for further replies.