A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries ............it makes me die that (some) other threads and members seem to think scalpers can make "live calls" ........shows how little they understand the concepts of true scalping and speed of change in market :smart:

best I can ever do is poss 1 min after ...........most of my advanced comments are regarding the conditions and what I am looking for ....

so I have said here I am playing ranges with emphasis on Selling usd ............I didn't call the AU "live"

I have no idea of damn priceline on a pair until I go for the button....i'm playing index signals mostly :smart:

N

HAVE U NOTICED HOW QUICK THE START OF MOVES HAVE BEEN ON GU AND EA THIS WEEK? really hard to get in within 5 of the top. different character to most weeks i believe

30 mins of selling usd

cad and aud will be the main winners.........with the blue Euro in the sell camp someone must have had success in the EA trade camp ?

Note again the AUD , EUR and USD will never ALL be buying or Selling together

N

Attachments

• usd scalps.JPG
    usd scalps.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 209
  • ucad sells.JPG
    ucad sells.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 157
HAVE U NOTICED HOW QUICK THE START OF MOVES HAVE BEEN ON GU AND EA THIS WEEK? really hard to get in within 5 of the top. different character to most weeks i believe

I don't trade EA dude ..................and GU is for me anyway my FASTEST pair so I need to be very sharp of the blocks ............my favourite trade on GU is to see usd start to move with other piling into divergent directions ..........then GBP peels into following the other Europeans ..........

I really really hate having to take GBP as the lead in a European power move ...gu moves like a sprinter

N

no worries ............it makes me die that (some) other threads and members seem to think scalpers can make "live calls" ........shows how little they understand the concepts of true scalping and speed of change in market :smart:

best I can ever do is poss 1 min after ...........most of my advanced comments are regarding the conditions and what I am looking for ....

so I have said here I am playing ranges with emphasis on Selling usd ............I didn't call the AU "live"

I have no idea of damn priceline on a pair until I go for the button....i'm playing index signals mostly :smart:

N

in my defence tho N, post 1009

usd came off the mat at .....7.15 finally

anyone trading it ?

Attachments

• scalpers.JPG
    scalpers.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 146
finally though we were going to get the Europeans off of the usd's back .......hmmmm

Attachments

• usd breaks.JPG
    usd breaks.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 153
usd playing silly buggers and plenty of pips around here ...back in a minute

usd still looking bear to me .....but happy to change as needed

in my defence tho N, post 1009

hey M

you have nothing to defend mate ............you are a scalper ............some of the other dubious threads and members of T2win have no idea what scalping is and never will

so don't waste your breath or time on them .....ive stopped worrying now or trying to defend myself......and I focus even more time on scalping and improving my game :smart:

suggest anyone else on T2win who bothers to try to help others do the same - don't waste your breath or time on the Dissers ;)

N

ok back later

the green usd is wavering on Bull/Bear now and we have 2 camps with Europeans in sell mode and AUD CAd buying

lets see who comes off the fence first ..................

later
N

ps - the AUD substitution of Swissie in my scalp team is going ok today !

Attachments

• decisions.JPG
    decisions.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 144
see how usd went bear and the gbp bounced ?.........

back later ..usd looks like a bear run is now shaping up

overall the range on usd so far is still pretty tight...so expect plenty of opps to come soon

N

Status
Not open for further replies.