A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks as though at 7 00 am we had the Dollar strength tap turned off for now - with nice moves up on many including EU and GU

I honestly did not take it for granted I would get my 50 pip daily target in the 90 min session early morning - before I have to go out

Some early pre - opens - I might get just 12 or 16 pips or even a decent average one say 22-25 pips

Today now - not to far off double daily target in 75 mins

Lucky - not really - 5--10% Luck - 85% + SKILL

7 16 am

On EA my bias is bear under 6040 and i would think we should be able to sell EA again now under 6020 /25

We need all clues to line up and remember 30 /35 min rule on interim highs and lows might hold - so then dont take for granted another low

I am only here to about 7 35 am ish - but will pop in a few times before I leave

7 34 am

OK just before I go - check the LiTs areas for clues and remember time rules

EU for me - I still favour higher above 1215 and 1230 + - and only would hold scalp sells on longer under 1195 and 1180 etc

Back some time later on around Lunchtime

GL and stay focused

Regards

F

morning all

jees its all jumping this morning eh ?

usd still waking up ..............plenty of wriggle so far London

scalping for the quick or the dead

lets see what that big bad Resistance level does to the usd now

N

Attachments

• usd bounces.JPG
    usd bounces.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 5 dya.JPG
    5 dya.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 69
i'm happy to scalp usd both ways at moment but really really like the potential selloffs

I now have the AUD in my scalp pack..........lasts selloff on usd was at 7.48ish

heres the AUD swinging nicely ..will take me a little while to really bed him into the pack but should be fine in London session

N

Attachments

• au.JPG
    au.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 84
morning all

jees its all jumping this morning eh ?

Usd still waking up ..............plenty of wriggle so far london

scalping for the quick or the dead

lets see what that big bad resistance level does to the usd now

n

crickey yes, and the start of moves have been fast and hard to nail, or speads wrong as usual.

7023 looks like plenty on this move so tight on her ..........usd will only run so far south before another bull test / retrace

Attachments

• au2.JPG
    au2.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 161
in last 10 mins aud and CAd the buys

usd and Europeans selling off

i'm just playing the range bounces until we get some real moves

N

F's work on time windows really helped my scalping .........

Attachments

• ranges.JPG
    ranges.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 155
au still going .............didn't hope for that

usd now towards bottom of recent range ..........so lets see if she finally moves

N

Attachments

• au3.JPG
    au3.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 161
Apol for not calling any entries, its just too fast for me to do so atm

no worries ............it makes me die that (some) other threads and members seem to think scalpers can make "live calls" ........shows how little they understand the concepts of true scalping and speed of change in market :smart:

best I can ever do is poss 1 min after ...........most of my advanced comments are regarding the conditions and what I am looking for ....

so I have said here I am playing ranges with emphasis on Selling usd ............I didn't call the AU "live"

I have no idea of damn priceline on a pair until I go for the button....i'm playing index signals mostly :smart:

N

Status
Not open for further replies.