A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a very very scrappy selloff from usd .....I think we are going bull again soon

this is a very very scrappy selloff from usd .....I think we are going bull again soon

well that usd bull finally turned up about 10 mins later for me on the 10.30 bar change...........took its damn time :cool:

chart 1 is the turn .......I was realistically attacking from 10.36/37 if any second currency really floated my boat with selloffs into usd

Euro was a strong sell , then chf , then cad .....gbp came real late ..........but better late than never ;)

N

Attachments

• bull usd.JPG
    bull usd.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 146
  • scalp opps.JPG
    scalp opps.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 162
11 25 pm

Back now for 30 mins

My morning had to be changed as daughter not been to well and so had to take her to Doctors - in between some other domestic duties

Thankfully - my first 90 mins this morning was good enough to hit target - but dissappointed missed some excellent scalp opportunities on EU and GU - as well as that beast the EA

Quick update next for 11 30 am

well that usd bull finally turned up about 10 mins later for me on the 10.30 bar change...........took its damn time :cool:

chart 1 is the turn .......I was realistically attacking from 10.36/37 if any second currency really floated my boat with selloffs into usd

Euro was a strong sell , then chf , then cad .....gbp came real late ..........but better late than never ;)

N

ok ive put 3 paircharts that followed on from above on my thread but don't want to distract this thread unnecessarily

N

N

Hi N

EU

Yes after a 55 pip retrace up to 1205 area - after 10 00 am was sell off time with ideal scalp sells on my set up at 9 51 - 10 30 and 11 00 am

1150 to 60 is all support area again - lets see if it holds again

As mention pre LO this morning need under 1145 and 1140 etc for holding sells on down to test 1120 and 1100 support areas

GU

7 23 AM

5369 low so far atm

It was anice scalp sell after 6 30 am around 84 -86 area - and I missed it for a start

Thanks to N - I then looked at it more and started selling a few pips lower

We have had a scalp buy bounce at 7 21 am from 5370 - but under 82 still bear bias

GU

11 33 AM

Since comment above - approx 4 hrs ago we had in between red UK news

The key pointer or clue was 5382 area

Under there favoured lower and sells

So 2 opportunities and low so far on GU this morning 5349/50

Hi N

EU

Yes after a 55 pip retrace up to 1205 area - after 10 00 am was sell off time with ideal scalp sells on my set up at 9 51 - 10 30 and 11 00 am

As mention pre LO this morning need under 1145 and 1140 etc for holding sells on down to test 1120 and 1100 support areas

EU

11 36 AM

Still cannot scalp buy at 1150 area - in fact still a sell as it tests 45

Bounces need over 65 to try and turn bull and for then scalp buys

Under 65 atm - still a sell on pullbacks

Hi N

EU

agreed :smart:(y)

my real regret today is that I didn't play more usd selloffs as there were plenty of pips on offer especially from 8am through to 10am

BUT I am trying to reduce my scalps ........

still done ok though on the usd bull bounces so no harm done.....last hour or so is icing on the cake (y)

N

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 96
ok may be back later ...........got to chase up some consultancy work that's coming in October hopefully

N

EA

11 38 am

Its just been a "pip machine" last few days

No wonder Nick likes it

For example after 9 39 am - approx 70 pips up in 12 mins

After 10 22am - approx 60 pips drop within 60 mins

I reckon just ought to do special tips on just trading that pair - its so good on it busy days

Supports from 5820 to 40 area next

11 47 am

Back now after 12 30 pm

A lot of Cad news at 1 30 pm and 3 00pm

will be checking it out when i get back

GL

EA

11 38 am

No wonder Nick likes it

I reckon just ought to do special tips on just trading that pair - its so good on it busy days

some nice runs on it last few days .........not my bag though

ive put the Euro, aud and usd indexes on the chart below

notice how the 3 of them will rarely all move together ........I would love to put AU in my scalping team but in truth I find 4 more than enough to watch ....................I am tempted to drop the swissie off the charts and bring in AU (swissie and eur are pretty tight mostly).....but then a day can come along when the swissie is the currency to trade :sneaky:

N

N

Attachments

• ea.JPG
    ea.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 84
EA

11 38 am

No wonder Nick likes it

I have had a few EU and GU but so many EA and so many pips, it's been unreal and as you say mostly biggish moves each time.

I have no doubt it can't be this simple to trade it always but this last week has been spectacular. You can get your weeks target on it in one day it seems.

some nice runs on it last few days .........not my bag though

ive put the Euro, aud and usd indexes on the chart below

notice how the 3 of them will rarely all move together ........I would love to put AU in my scalping team but in truth I find 4 more than enough to watch ....................I am tempted to drop the swissie off the charts and bring in AU (swissie and eur are pretty tight mostly).....but then a day can come along when the swissie is the currency to trade :sneaky:

N

N

not my bag though - why?

EU

11 36 AM

Still cannot scalp buy at 1150 area - in fact still a sell as it tests 45

Bounces need over 65 to try and turn bull and for then scalp buys

Under 65 atm - still a sell on pullbacks

EU

12 42 pm

Just over 1 hr later

see comment above

OK did we try over 65 - or stay under 65 ? - 1157 was the highest and 12 21 pm was another scalp sell

Whats the price now ? - 1142 after a 1136 low and a scalp buy after 12 39 pm

Need under 32 and 28 to sell more = otherwise stay with scalp buys above 35

Status
Not open for further replies.