A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GJ. It was better if you go back further while you guys were sleeping.

As for EJ I only had a close look now. I traded GJ a lot again so not paying close attention to EJ. On reflection, or hindsight trading I guess it's called, you could have bought it at 06.00 and only just now got stopped out. Were you here at that time or as you had partials you thought enough?

I did get a scalp buy on EJ after I think 6 21 am time - will have to check - but took all profit as still had the partial on from last night

GJ - I missed out early on until Sun mentioned it and I could see all yen crosses were trying up - due maybe to weak yen

I agree that to try and automise this method would be very difficult and would take a proper fund who could invest large money and employ top programmers to come up with a way. I am sure the banks have similar bots and their supercomputers will be constantly updating it etc etc

EU

9 12 AM

Price were it was about 4 -5 hrs ago - and range 28 -30 pips

Don't you feel sorry for traders who just stick with just one pair - and the EU can be at times the most difficult pair to trade

Thoughts for red news on Pound in 8 mins

GU - its a sell under 3950 - but needs under 3900 and 3880 to stay with sells or take more

Gj - Needs over 160 00 and 160 25 + to look at buying more and under 159 70 still bearish

GA - and under 9360 again bearish for now

Simultaneous scalp buys on GU & GJ from 10 00 am Time Window

Back after 10 00 am and if slow will do a do walk and pop back then after 11 30 am or so

11 00 am update

Poor Basil the dog only had a 20 mins walkie - its raining and needed to get back to see how my scalps were getting on

Normally I baby sit scalps for at least 10 -20 mins if they are working

In this case found 2 simultaneous set ups on the tick chart from 9 57/ 9 58 am and scalped and then dropped to 30% partials with stops in profit before I left for dog walk

What ever happened as long as we did not have a "black swan " event in between the hr changes _ normally when ever they do happen ist within 2 mins of an hr change - I could not loses

End result

See charts

Here's the GU tick

219920d1456916667-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-2316-am-10-am.png

Here's the GJ tick

219922d1456916667-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gj-2316-10-am-tick-simultaneous-sca-lps-gu.png

Over 100+ pips - so far off 2 scalps over last hr - and I was not even babysitting them all the while

Rare - but when it happens and works out - its great !!!!!

Attachments

• GU - 2316 am - 10 am.png
    GU - 2316 am - 10 am.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 450
  • GJ - 2316 10 AM TICK SIMULTANEOUS SCA;LPS WITH gu.png
    GJ - 2316 10 AM TICK SIMULTANEOUS SCA;LPS WITH gu.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 433
11 11 am

Must be my birthday - they are still rising :clap:

Normally after 10 am is a slow period but that Pound news at 9 30 am was a real slow non event - again another set up before the real moves

I hope Nick and some of the other guys caught them

Sun if you are still out on your lunch ( 5 hrs difference ) - you have missed a busy period that is normally slow

11 11 am

Must be my birthday - they are still rising :clap:

Normally after 10 am is a slow period but that Pound news at 9 30 am was a real slow non event - again another set up before the real moves

I hope Nick and some of the other guys caught them

Sun if you are still out on your lunch ( 5 hrs difference ) - you have missed a busy period that is normally slow

Sure did catch GJ

12 40pm

Will not be here for 1 15 pm US dollar news and might be around for the 3 30pm one

I have looked at some other pairs - like Cad / jpy etc - as Gissa had sold it from its high yesterday - its not normally one I do and no way can I handle trying to cover 12 pairs - never mind 31 pairs

I have again had a busy AM session and spent more time than normal - ie from 6 15 am to about 8 45 am - then 9 30 am to 10 15 am and then after 11 00 on and off for 30 mins - so in total over 4 hrs already of trading - and normally I only do about 2 -3 hrs up to 1 pm

I am leaving a few partial stakes on - but tight and not with 40 or 60 pip stops on just 30%

If I get stopped no problems as stops in profits and while I have been here I have been trying to PPND etc etc for over 2 hrs on the pound rises

GL and see you later

PS - I hope Sun as kept her profits this morning ;-))

Good afternoon,
Back now, I reached the daily target already.

About the GJ issue, today morning I choose it because of the strength meter indication. GBP & YEN had the maximum difference in terms of their strength, so better pair than the EJ.

Currently USD red news in 11 minutes.
AUD & GBP is strong.
Euro & JPY is weaker.

Not getting enough confidence to enter now, otherwise GU is showing good opportunities.

Regards

4 18pm

Late getting back and normally I would be all finished by London close

Will do a brief update next and see if we have any new opportunities over next few hrs

4 30 pm Update

EU - worth anything from 30 to 50 pips if you sold after we failed this morning to make over 0880 and 0870. - so far low 0825 and under 55 still a sell - but watch time rules on low

GU - Brilliant again today - caught buys from 3920 to 50 area and now up at 4080 -

Moved my partial stops up to 4052 now - tight but loads of profit in it

GJ - Again caught scalp buys as set up was in sync with the GU from approx 10 00am TW - but topped around 160 50 and already taken out of my partial buy stake as had move stop up fairly tight -

EJ - Caught some of the buys this morning - but not around to take advantage of sells this afternoon after 1 30 pm - its fell over 85+ pips and bearish under 123 65 area

EA - missed sells again this afternoon - but did well on am session - still bearish under 4950/ 55

Not traded UCad or AU today

GU

4 33PM

Stopped out my last partial on buy from this morning

Its still a buy again if we stay over 4033 / 37 area - but not planning to do any late trading tonight

Thursday 3rd March 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday traders

Just been looking at the calendar and very similar to yesterday again with 9 30 am red news again on the UK Pound

Scalp wise from 6 00 am as normal - but even with 2 scalps on EA within 25 mins only made 23 pips atm - as the scalp buy at 6 00 am only made 6 pips - but the scalp sell after 6 18am as just made another morning low

Only around for 90 mins and then back later maybe after 10 am and will pop in and out through the day.

Please feel free to contribute etc - we had at one time yesterday 9 members following and being visible and then 16 guests - they maybe are not all members but if any want to be able to contribute just join and get a friends request etc and then I can allow you onto the thread

Unfortunately, I am no longer assisting new followers or students - like Sun on a one to one basis as soon I will not be commenting every morning and maybe less than 2 or 3 days per week after March - and also this month I am away on a short hoilday break.

Have a good day and stay focused & disciplined its so important for Intraday trading

Regards

F

EU

6 38am

Yesterday and so far this morning - we just cannot get over the interim R area of 0880

First supports 55-60 and then down at yesterdays low at 0825.

I will really only be looking at holding buys above 0890 and 0910 + as for me whilst we stay under 0880 and 75 it favours bear sells and is in a bear price structure

Not high on my scalping list as too slow and we need under 50 to carry on selling

GU

6 44am

Yesterday we saw it go back over 4000 and top up at 4092

This morning price stalling again at 4092

No longer have any partial stakes on from yesterday. For me whilst still above 4065/70 its still in a bull bias for the am session. Under 4060 changes the bias and I would then be wanting sto scalp sell more as in bear bias then

For now - dont like the PA - so not in any scalp on it so far this hour

EJ

6 50am

Far better PA on the tick and one minute than the GU atm and a nice scalp sell from the new interim high at 124 07/8 area - entered at 04 on the half hr

The set up was really nice on a tick - as the last try up you could see exhausting and it was like a mini Head and Shoulders on the 1 min frame

So far in approx 20 mins its dropped 24 pips from the high - but 73 to 84 is all support area for now so unless we drop under 70 it should be another scalp buy next hr

GJ

6 54am

I only sold the EJ from 6 30 am - but similar set up on GJ ( the beast ) and this pair as so far dropped approx 45 pips in just over 20 mins - shame but had not just spotted it earlier and had been more focused on the euro crosses - thinking ( wrongly) that the GJ would have the PA like the GU

Must make a note to get this pair set up on the tick earlier on ;-(

Status
Not open for further replies.