A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
whilst things are rocking the usd has not really breached new highs in last few mins ...........don't think usd is into new bull yet

euro is the prime sell into usd bull so far ......if anyone got 1210 on that for entry you need a medal......1220 and you have a crystal ball

1171 the low now.............and yes have to admit I scalped a little uj in last few mins .hence the yeehaww (y)

well the usd still coming north ..............the usd index shows the turn points .........

1 through to 3 .............over about 90 mins .........dependent on your level of risk and need for confirmation.............

now - if you always take 1's you will always get hit more on chops..... but the runs can add easily 10 pips + on any run that develops vs later entries

2 is less chop but less pips on the run out

level 3 is uber safe scalping ..but youve lost possibly up to 15-even 20 pips at times on intial 1 entry levels ..........

so if you are only losing say 2-3 pips max each time you take a punt on level 1 signals .........you can still beat level 2 entry levels as long as you do better than 33% vs level 2 entries .....and you can be at failure rates of 20% vs level 3 entries potentially ............

food for thought..............and if F can get you to 70% success rates on pretty much all level 1 early entries then that's a very decent system !

N

Attachments

• usd turns.JPG
    usd turns.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
ok i'm pretty locked into targets now ..........leaving a little on table

theres 25 pips from usd alone on the bounce from level 1 using aggressive trades.........plenty more adding the jpy , European moves south in those usd pairs....

I didn't attack at that level 1 point (I tend to need a little more proof of reversal) but have still managed to rack up the pips buying usd in pairs ......and that's after having made pips selling usd earlier

a great mornings trading so far ..............back later

N

Attachments

• usd turns.JPG
    usd turns.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 76
here is what i have from one provider. unhappy about it

Attachments

• balls.PNG
    balls.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,831
9 43 am

Notice Uchf as tough R at 9365 ish and not be able to breach over last day

Price now at 9756 - so whilst under 66 still in theory a scalp sell - meaning oppositely correlated EU should be a buy above 1165 ish

Thats the theory - now we need time rules and LRs and PA etc and next KT and TW

just the max offers u had at that time. this provider went to 852 and killed my rems. incongruent with other data i have

Status
Not open for further replies.