A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
ready to see what way usd is going next ?

Attachments

• test.JPG
    test.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 82
For 8 00 am and London Open - all i will say is - check out time rules on interim highs and lows on all pairs you want to trade next

See you later

GL

usd really leaning on the bull here .............not sure if we have a fake and bake coming

I wish the yen would go more bull...its freaking out my European correlations

European sells on usd the play so far ................uj has been awesome

Cad and usd sticking like glue...............no real divergence on that pair for me yet

N

euro is the prime sell into usd bull so far ......if anyone got 1210 on that for entry you need a medal......1220 and you have a crystal ball

1187 now the low on EU.........even for us slowcoaches in 1210 area ;)

quick qu please, what was the highest offer on gu at 7 mins to ten last night on anyones charts?

ok after some nice nice falls the usd is bouncing .........8am was actually late on the call ............see market progression below in last hour or so

will pop in later ..........going to head down trade to get to targets.......then need to go out

N

Attachments

• usd selloff.JPG
    usd selloff.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 88
  • gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 89
  • usd selloffs.JPG
    usd selloffs.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 84
  • bull.JPG
    bull.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 98
  • test.JPG
    test.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 85
  • usd bounce.JPG
    usd bounce.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 80
18 pip move on usd from low............that's before the pip contributions from any falling currencies in pair trades (Europeans , JPY) (y)

Attachments

• usd move.JPG
    usd move.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 87
jpy index now going bull as well recently .............that really helps my correlation patterns with usd and yen moving together..give me more confidence in my scalps

cad starting to fall finally .................now how long have we got on this usd bull run

must be a roadblock soon

N

Status
Not open for further replies.